Chapter 11

"Do you think the gucci shoes would go best with this jacket or the saint laurent shoes?" I said holding up the the two shoes for my suit that I will be wearing to Kim and Kanye's wedding this Saturday.

My mother had a pondering look on her face.

"The saint Laurent ones honey, the Gucci ones are just bleh" she said with a disgusted face as she walked out of the room and I chuckled. I put on the shoes and the jacket and look in the full body mirror in my room to my final outfit. I sigh in content as I finally picked out an outfit that I've been so badly at deciding on what to wear.

I walk to my bed and grab my phone real quick and take a pic of me to send to lauren.

Y/n: *image attached* you like this for Kim and kanyes wedding or no?

Lauren: OOO DADDY YES I DO😛😛

Y/n: thanks baby😘 what are you up to? How's Brazil?

Lauren: actually just changed into my outfit and about to go on stage. And it's good babe, it's beautiful here n I just wish I could experience it w u
:(((

Y/n: god I wish I was there with you too. I miss you so god damn much laur you have no idea😩

Lauren: oh yeah? How much baby

I took my suit off which left me in only my calvins so I decided to tease her and take a pic of my boner which I had because morning wood.

Y/n: *image attached of outline* this much

Lauren: ahdjfbdjsjjf fuck me hahdhsjshbfbrntmtk

Y/n: I mean if you really want to I'm down🙄

Lauren: *image attached* 4 u only baby

Y/n: fuck I'm so lucky.
Y/n: 2 days until you're in London baby and you finally get to be with me

Lauren: ugh they can't come faster. I have to go bub, I'm going to the stage now

Y/n: alright have a good show bye beautiful

Lauren: bye baby❤

Fuck this girl got me going insane.

I change into some sweatpants and a sweatshirt and lay down on my bed in the comfort of my home and turn on the tv.

It's been around 2 and half weeks since the tour ended and I've been doing absolutely nothing. I'm so relaxed and calmed down and life is slow pace at the moment and I love it. The sad thing is lauren has been on tour which sucks because now I know how she feels with the whole tour thing. Thankfully fifth harmony is performing in London in 3 days and I'm going to go to the show and take lauren around the town to show her my favorite spots and FINALLY ask her to be my girlfriend.