Chapter 18

Y/n POV:

*2 months later*

"You are so god damn beautiful, you know that?" I spoke to lauren looking at her as the city lights hit her dim face. Lauren and I are currently in Japan because it just so happened that both of our tour dates overlapped in one time.

"Hold on let me take a picture of you

"Hold on let me take a picture of you." I spoke taking my camera out and snapping a shot of my beautiful girlfriend. She was wearing my sweatshirt with no makeup and completely natural.

"I love you baby." She said turning to me and I came up to her wrapping her arms around my neck so my hands landed on her lower back.

"I'm so undeniably in love with you lauren Michelle jauregui." I confessed and she gave me a toothy grin.

"And I'm so undeniably in love with you y/n javadd Malik." She let out and I couldn't help myself anymore so I leaned to kiss her sweet plump lips.

Let me update you on my life. Catch you up. For about a month now I've been on the 'on the road again tour' with my band mates. This past show was in Osaka Japan and then we head to Hong Kong for our next show. Lauren came to the concert with her friend to celebrate our last time being together for a while. Now let me get to the more upsetting part. My job is my life and I love every minute of it but the only problem is, I'm starting to not enjoy being around the boys and our music and atmosphere. I mean if sort of always felt this way towards them because yes I'm the only girl and yes it's hard for me to fit in with them but I honestly think I'm beginning to head to my breaking point. The boys barely talk to me anymore because I've discussed with them my feelings and they believe that I'm completely wrong and that I'll ruin there careers for them. I haven't told any management but I think I'm going to end my career with one direction after this tour.

"What are you thinking about baby?" Lauren said running her hands up and down my neck in a soothing way.

"I think you know." I said with a light chuckle looking out into the city lights.

"I can't stand seeing you like this anymore y/n. It makes me sad that you're sad." She said putting her hands on my chest.

"I want you to be happy and enjoy what you do. I can tell you're eager to write your own things and make your own music baby and I'm behind you 100% in whatever you do." She spoke and I took a deep breathe in leaning my chin on her shoulder.

"I know laur I'm trying it's just so hard. I- I don't know what to do. Whether to leave my brothers and probably never speak to them again and make music that's my own and what I love. O-or stick it out for the rest of my goddamn life just to make other people feel better about themselves. I just don't know if I can do it anymore lauren." I said starting to get watery eyes.

"Baby look at me." She grabbed my face with her cold hands.

"No matter what you do y/n, you need to end up being happy and being your true self. You only have one life to live and you can't be unhappy while living it." She said and I nodded in understanding.