Chapter 12

{a/n: pic above is you at the airport}
~The next day~
I'm on my way to the airport in the back of the black SUV to meet Justin Bieber to fly out to Italy for the Kardashian-West wedding ceremony. Hailey and Justin were both in London as well so we all decided to flight out from there since it's only about a 2 hour flight. I got absolute zero sleep last night because I still have yet to hear from Lauren. I've been texting and calling her and honestly don't understand what I did. Even the girls won't answer me and I'm honestly starting to get extremely frustrated. What did I do wrong?

"We are here y/n." The driver said to me causing my attention to look up to see us on the runway next to the private jet.

I gathered my carry on bag and the driver opened the door for me. I pursed my lips and did a light "thanks." And exited the car. I greeted the pilot and workers as they waited outside the plane for me.

As soon as I reach the top of the steps I look to my right and see Justin and Hailey Baldwin sitting on the plane. Justin looks up from his phone and sees me.

"AYEEEE Y/N! I missed you!" He says as he jumps up from his chair and comes to hug me. I laugh and hug him back.

"Missed you too bro." I said. He smiled and the flight attendant took my bag and Stowed it in the overhead compartment.

I make my way to Hailey's seat and hug her.

"Hey y/n, how have you been?" She said with a sweet smile. See me and Hailey were super close when Kendall and I were together. Since the break up we haven't really seen each other or talked really. You know they are best friends so it's an awkward situation.

"I've been good hails, how about you?" I said while taking my seat across from her so we were facing each other.

"You know same old same old. I miss you a lot y/n. How are you since you know... everything happened?" She said with question in her tone.

I sighed. "I mean I've been good. I've been really good actually." I said with a smile thinking of lauren but immediately my heart started racing knowing the situation I'm in with her right now.

"Oh yeah aren't you and lauren jauregui dating?" She asked.

"Sorry to interrupt but we will be taking off soon. Please fasten your seatbelt and put devices in airplane mode." The flight attendant said with a sweet smile and I just nodded and did what she asked.

"Uh see about that, I honestly don't even know what's going on. Everything was going like really great, we were totally feeling each other and I really like her and she really likes me but literally out of the blue I told her in London that I wanted to go out to dinner with her to ask her to be my girlfriend but I obviously didn't tell her I was going to ask her. So while I was waiting for her like a goddamn idiot she was totally ignoring my texts, calls, and I found out that they already left London to go to the next tour date. That all happened yesterday and I still haven't heard from her yet." I said with a shakey breathe holding back my emotions.

"Okay what the fuck. She should not just ignore you. Did anything happen that might've caused her to be upset?" She asked and my body started shaking from the plane leaving the runway.

"No and that's what I don't fucking get. Like I literally did nothing to her that would've caused her to just ignore me. It's so frustrating Hailey." I said rubbing my temples.

She grabbed my hand and started rubbing it softly. "Okay calm down. I'm here. I'll help you with this don't worry." She said with a comforting smile.

"Thank you hails. But to make matters worse I'm going to my ex's sisters wedding with my ex there!" I said starting to get worked up again.

"Trust me it will be okay. Kendall is a changed person, you will see. It's been almost 7 months since you guys broke up and she is still hurting." She said.