Chapter 7

"you know i'm going to miss you like crazy right?" I said to lauren while putting some shirts in my luggage and folding them. We were currently in my room, lauren is sitting on my bed just staring at me watching me pack my final bags. "i know i know. It's just I finally have you and now you have to leave. This just sucks." she said with a huge frown. I put my final pair of converse in my bag and walked over to her. She was sitting on my bed and I pushed her down so she's laying. I crawled in between her legs and stared at her. "When do you start your shows with the girls?" i said while each of my hands are on either side of her head. "Well tour isn't even scheduled yet because we literally just finished the reflection tour. But i guess we will do interviews and shows here and there." she said calmly. I gave her a quick smile.

Silence took over us as we looked each other in the eyes and I studied her facial features.  "god you're so beautiful Lauren." I said and she smiled wide and gently grabbed the side of my neck and pulled me into kiss her. Our lips met in a blissful kiss and soon her hand was in my hair rubbing the back of my head as we starting opening our kisses and it turning into make out. I pulled away and kissed her cheek then jaw then slowly down her neck. Leaving open mouth kisses on her neck. "Y/n.." she said in a whisper/moan. I kept kissing her neck.

"Y/N! We are leaving in 5 minutes!" we hear liam say. I left her neck and smiled at her and slowly pecked her lips.

"I guess that's my queue to finish up." I said with a chuckle and got off of Lauren. She sits up and I grab my luggage and pull it off the edge of the bed and grab my louis vuitton carry on duffle bag. I walked into the closet, grabbed one of my grey zippered hoodies and put that on over my shirt.

I put the duffle bag over my shoulder as Lauren watched me intently. I grab my luggage and walk over to the door. "Cmon babe" i said and opened the door for Lauren as she walked outside. "You have everything right?" she said. "Yes that i know of, yes." I said and she shook her head and laughed. We walked downstairs to be met with the rest of the boys and Normani. The other girls went home.

I look over to see Liam and Normani kissing and holding eachother very tightly. "I'll miss you babe." Liam said. "Me and you both brit." she said and kissed him with little tears coming out of her eyes. I turn to lauren and she saw the interaction and jumped on me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my neck and nuzzled her head into my neck. "I will miss you so much baby. Call me every single time you can, text, write, fucking send an email I don't care but just please I'm going to need to talk to you to get me through my day." she said and I chuckled. I put her down and kissed her passionately. "Of course baby." I said with a smile.

"Time to go." Paul said taking all my luggage and putting it in the car. We all walked outside of the mansion and I walk Lauren to Normani and Lauren's Car that they have. "I love you y/n." She said while playing with my fingers looking down. A wave of happiness rushed over me. "and I love you too lauren jauregui." i said with a smile which caused her to smile and kiss me quickly.

"y/n, let's go." Paul said. I nodded. "Alright i'll call you when I land, okay?" I said with a small smile. She started to tear up. "don't cry beautiful. Smile. Trust me Smile and everything will get better." i said. She smiled and kissed me once again. "I'll see you soon." i said and hugged her.

With one last long kiss "god i'm going to miss your lips." Lauren said. I laughed. "Bye laur."

"Bye Y/n. I'll see you soon." she said with a smile and we parted ways. I walked to the Black SUV, and right before I got in I looked back and saw Lauren staring at me. She blew me a kiss and I pretended to catch and and put it on my cheek. She laughed at me corniness. "i love you" i mouthed to her. "i loved you too." she responded. And that was it. I walked in and off  to tour we went.

Lauren POV:
After the van had left my sight I slowly walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door and took a seat. I look at normani who is already in the car and we just start crying. "wow this is fucking sad." normani said with a laugh and wiping her tear away.

"I know I just want to hold Y/N right now. I miss her everything already and it's only been 3 minutes." I said sadly. "I don't even care lauren we are going to a show as soon as possible." normani said to me. "bitch i'm with you on that one don't worry." I said as she began to pull out of the driveway and back to our house.
--
3 MONTHS LATER

Three. fucking. Months.

I haven't seen Y/n in three months and i'm literally going insane. We have been texting, calling, face timing for every single day. She has such a busy schedule and thankfully ours has been very light. Right now she's currently doing a show in Chicago.

I'm pretty sure she has around 4 or 5 shows left. The cool thing is too is that there next show is in Miami. So I plan on going with either my family, friends, or Camila. But i haven't decided yet. Ugh i don't even care i just want to see her. I'm currently in LA. We are recording our new album 7/27. I actually love these new songs because they are more my type then what we normally have made. I'm currently in the studio with the girls and it's pretty quiet in here as we are all writing some songs. This song I made is about y/n. It's called 'Squeeze'.

I took my phone out to check the time and see that it's 10:02 pm. Which means Y/n and the boys are in the middle of her show.  Ugh she needs to hurry up.

Y/n POV:

Im currently backstage cause I really had to pee. Like badly during the show. Liam is the only one out there currently and all of us are inside in the quick porto potty that they have for us. Classy right? I quickly did my business and walked out back to the stage.

My current situation right now is Lauren. I miss her so fucking much and i've honestly been in a funk. The fans are starting to see it so i'm trying my best to put a smile on my face and make it strong but I just really miss this girl. While the boys are doing there typical chat to the fans to kill some time, I take a seat on one of the stage props and take a sip of water while I smile at some fans and wave. A voice breaks me out to my moment. "Y/n how do you the the beautiful Chicago has been to us?" i hear niall say through the mic. "Wonderul Niall. Such a beautiful crowd." My british accent echoes through the stadium.

"Well everyone. This is right now." louis said as we all walked to the beginning of the stage and put our mics in the stand. I'm in the middle and I literally cannot get my mind off of Lauren. I miss her so much.

The music behind and...

Louis:
Lights go down, and
The night is calling to me, yeah
I hear voices
Singing songs in the street and I know

Niall:
That we won't be going home
For so long, for so long, but I know
That I won't be on my own, yeah
I love this feeling that

Y/n:
right now
I wish you were here with me
'Cause right now
Everything is new to me
You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now
I wish you were here with me

Liam:
Late night spaces
With all our friends, you and me, yeah
Love these faces
Just like how it used to be

Harry:
And we won't be going home
For so long, for so long, but I know,
I won't be on my own, on my own
I'm feeling like

Y/n:
right now
I wish you were here with me
'Cause right now
Everything is new to me
You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now
I wish you were here with me

And I could do this forever
Whoa, whoa
And let's go crazy together
Whoa, whoa

Harry:
Lights go down and
I hear you calling to me, yeah

Y/n & all:
Right now
I wish you were here with me
'Cause right now
Everything is new to me
You know I can't fight the feeling
And every night I feel it
Right now
I wish you were here with me.

The music ended and I felt my emotions get the best of me and wiped a quick tear away. I can't stand being without her any longer. I just want Lauren.

--
Look who finally updated :)) me bitches. Okay so i'm so sorry i'm taking so fucking long. It's just school started and i'm getting a little anxious from the work and stuff and i've just been busy. But i promise the story is going to get a lot better soon. ;) thanks for reading honeys -k