Chapter 10

"Thank you Miami! You've been wonderful! Have a good night everyone!" Liam yelled into the mic and the boys and I ran off stage.

We had just finished our gig in Miami and now we are being moved quickly to the dressings room to gather our things and head to our last location of the tour.

Lauren made sure to leave the crowd a little early so I can meet her in the back to say our final goodbyes before I have to go.

The Miami show was fun. A bunch of Lauren's family members were attending including alexis. It was so cute watching her from the stage she looked like she was having the time of her life.

I open the door to my dressing room to see just lauren there on her phone sitting on the couch.

"Hey laur." I said out of breathe from running to the stage to the dressing room so quickly.

She notices I'm here by looking up at me. "Another great show baby. I love watching you perform it's so hot." She said with a sly smirk. I chuckled. "Thank you babe." I walk over to her and put my hands on her thighs to lean on her and kiss her softly. She grabs the back of my neck and moans lowly as I grant access to let her tongue explore my mouth.

"Mmmm. As much as I would love to stay and kiss you forever. I have to pack so quickly because I'm leaving in..." I check my phone to see the time. "9 Minutes!" I said frantically and moved myself away from lauren and started packing my little bag quickly.

After packing all of my things I turn around to see lauren looking at me intently. "Ugh I don't want to do this again." She said frowning. I give her a smile. "Don't worry babe. One more show and I'm done with tour and then we have months to spend together. Okay?" I said kissing her forehead. She nodded.

"Now lets go before I get in trouble." I said taking her hand and going outside to have one of my security guards lead us to the bus.
-
"Y/n, have you seen my phone charger?" Niall said to me. We are currently waiting outside of the bus while our bags are being packed in. Lauren is in front of me while I'm leaning against the bus.

"No Niall I haven't. Now can you give us some privacy for a second, please?" I said eagerly and he rolled his eyes. "Jeez alright." He responded then went back into the bus. Lauren chuckled at my actions.

"I'm going to miss you so much babe." I said smiling at her. The light from the back parking lot hitting her face while her eyes glisten. She looks so perfect right now.

"Same y/n. Hopefully when you come back I won't be away at tour." She responded which made me feel sorta sad.

"Y/n! LETS GO!" Paul said to me. "Alright two seconds." I yelled back.

I look at lauren and she smiles at me while I pull her into kiss me. "I'll see you soon okay?" I said and she nodded. A black car pulled up signaling Lauren's ride was here.

"Bye y/n, I love you." She said quietly and I kissed her once again while she wrapped her arms around my neck tightly.

Once we let go she moved and I went to the door of the bus. I looked back at her and blew a kiss. "I love you!" I said.

"I love you too baby!" She said back and smiled waving at me.

I walk into the bus to see harry already asleep on the couch while liam was sitting next to him and watching tv.