Chapter 15

WARNING: super short chapter don't hate me. 😘

*3 MONTHS LATER*

"Okay let's go over this again. Album release party is in 4 days. You guys need to promote the shit out of that because we are inviting every celebrity you guys know. Then after you guys will be performing at the live Ellen show. Then in the Ellen interview we will release and announce the tour and the dates THAT DAY. Okay?" Our new manager Jackson says to us.

Niall, Louis, Harry, liam and I all nod our heads in agreement to show we know what's going on.

"Okay so then this meeting is finished. Let me know if you guys have any questions." Jackson said closing his laptop as we all got up.

"Oh! And also you guys have a fitting for your album release party the day before your party so make sure to be there on time." He added on and we all nodded our head and walked out of the room.

"That guy needs to get off of our sack. He's really pissin me off. I want Steve back." Niall said with a bit of frustration in his voice as we all get into the elevator with a security guard.

"Yeah we will get through it though. He doesn't seem like that bad of a guy." Harry says putting on his sun glasses as the elevator door opens. We all roll our eyes at his statement.

All 5 of us walk through the lobby of the studio and head out the glass doors going through paparazzi and fans. Thankfully there was a barricade so we had a clear pathway to our all black SUV.

Once we all sat inside the security guard closed the door and the car sped off to our destination.

I sat in the back and just decided on going on my phone and scrolling through social media.

You're all probably wondering what I've been up to these past three months ever since Kendall and I "broke up." Well I decided to chill with the girls for a little and get straight back into writing music. Even thought almost all the songs I wrote on our new album 'four' has been mainly about lauren I still haven't done anything with girls for a whole three months. I constantly miss lauren and everything about her. She did really good at making me fall for her because I've never felt this way for anyone else. Not even Kendall. I just feel an actual connection with lauren and I can never get my mind off of her.

In other news the guys and I finally finished recording our album and we are promoting it everywhere. We spent day in and day out in the studio wanting to get this new music to our fans as soon as possible. This Friday is our release party and I'm really excited for it because I'm so stoked for everyone to hear our new music.

I'm a little nervous as well because most of the songs that I personally wrote that are going to be on the album are really about lauren. One song in particular is 'fools gold' and I just know people are gonna put 2 plus 2 together and it will just be obvious.

Since the boys and I got together after our quick break we moved into a huge mansion in Calabasas together. This shit is literally insane it's almost like a huge hotel, I've never seen anything as big just for 5 idiots like us. We have 5 separate garages for all of our cars, tennis court, basketball court, a huge fuckin pool, indoor theatre, indoor studio, huge bedrooms. Honestly anything you can think of, we have. We've been living in it for about 3 months and I still to this day get lost in it. It's pretty insane.

We arrive at the house and the driver pulls the car into the the gated driveway as we all exit the car and head into the house.

I was feeling pretty tired so I decided since everyone is just going to their rooms or relaxing around the house that id just go upstairs and watch a movie or something.