Chapter 9

A/n: y'all I'm so sad about this whole thing. Like no matter who said what it still sucks to see the girls you fell in love with 4.5 years ago break apart and not be together anymore. I will forever ever and ever be a harmonized whether I still am a fan of camila or not. Stay positive!!!! Love you guys SMMMM❤️❤️
P.s. Sorry for such a short chapter. I needed a filler really quickly but next one will be longer.

--
"are you almost ready laur?" I yelled.

"5 minutes babe!" Lauren said and I sighed internally.

Damn this girl takes long to get ready. I was currently scrolling through twitter sitting on the edge of the hotel bed while lauren got ready because we are going to her house to have dinner and meet her family. It's our 2nd to last day in Miami before we continue the tour for our last 3 dates. Miami, New York, and Philly and we are DONE. Thankfully, this tour has just been a drag and I've been so tired and exhausted lately I could barely handle the constant commotion of the tour life.

I hear footsteps come out of the bathroom, and turn to my left and see lauren looking so fine. She came out in a black tight t shirt with high waisted ripped jeans and black boots. I looked her up and down and boy was I enjoying the view. "Well damn." I said breathlessly staring at her. She chuckled. "Cmon we are already running late lets go." She said grabbing her bag and opening the door. I was in a grey t shirt with black ripped jeans and black docs. I was behind her put my hand on her waist and went in for a gentle loving kiss and she gladly obliged.

As we made our way to the lobby of the hotel the screams of fans and paparazzi have begun when they see us through the window. I put my all black aviators on and the security guards opens the door for us to go out of. I let lauren go in front of me because we aren't allowed to hold hands since we aren't officially a couple and because we aren't out yet as a couple. As we got through the questions, screams, and tug of people we finally reached the Black SUV that has been waiting for us.
-
"Were here." The driver said putting the SUV to a stop. We stopped in front of a decent sized neighborhood house. Lauren gives me a smile and I step out of the car and she comes forward and I keep the door open for her.

She smiles and takes my hand seeing my nervousness and leads me to the house full of cars in the driveway. We walk up the stairs and lauren knocks on the door as I put my hand on he lower back. "Coming!" We hear a voice say. "Oh by the way y/n there might've been a little more family member joining but probably not that much of a diff-" before I could even respond my eyes widen when the door swings open. "LAUREN!" I hear what sounds like 100 people yelling all at once. I recognize the first person to be her mom and then I see what I'm guessing is several uncles, aunts, cousins and one grandma and one grandpa. Wow lauren little get together with the family? It's like a family reunion in this house.

I smiled nervously as lauren walked in and hugged all of her family members and I stood awkwardly to the side waiting for this interaction with at least 15 family members to be over. 'Why didn't she tell me she had such a big family?' I thought to myself.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see it's Mrs. Jauregui. She turns me around and gives me a big hug which felt quite comfortable. I respond back. Once we pull away she says "hi y/n it's nice to finally meet you." She said with a warm smile. "same here. Thank you for letting me join today Mrs. Jauregui." I said smiling back looking over her shoulder and seeing lauren still talking to her family members. "Aw of course sweetie! Also don't be overwhelmed by all of these family members. It's Mr. Jauregui's mothers 81st birthday, so we had the family over for a little party and barbecue." She said assuring me of the information. "Oh no it's no problem at all, I'm used to it. I have a huge family back at home too." I said smiling lightly.