Chapter 5

The day has been lagging on for so long. We went to all of our fittings and our Chelsea interview, and now we are going to our interview with Ellen. I know to some people this might be a big deal but honestly it's Ellen. She knows us and it's going to be fun.

I changed into a plain white t shirt with denim ripped jeans and all black dock martins. As we arrive at the studio, Paparazzi and fans are in the front. Steven said he doesn't want us dealing with that at the moment so the car pulled us up into the back. All 5 of us hop out of the SUV and go into the back of the studio with Paul leading us the way.
--
I'm being touched up with the last of my makeup before I hear. "Okay one direction you need to come this way." I guess a studio manager told us. Paul lead us into the back of the stage as we hear Ellen.

"okay these next guests are a bunch of talented group of kids, please welcome one direction." we here Ellen say and the small crowd starts screaming while midnight memories came on in the background. Liam walks out first then Niall then me then Louis then Harry. I wave to the crowd and smile and I see a girl in front row crying and I just smiled and waved at her.

We all take a seat as the music settled down. The order is Me, Niall, louis, liam and Harry.
"okay well hey guys." Ellen said as the crowd died down. "hello" we say sweetly. "you guys look fantastic today!" Ellen said. "you look fabulous." Harry said back. The crowd awed. "okay so let's get into it, you're show last night was phenomenal let me tell you." she started off with and we each said our 'thanks and thank you' "yeah I was there with my niece and my wife, it was amazing." "that's awesome I wish I would've saw you." liam said smiling.
"yeah well 60,000 people ehhhh maybe might be hard to catch me." she said and the crowd laughed. "so how has tour been treating you guys? good I assume?" she said and we all nodded. "yeah it's been an amazing experience so far and we love every second of it." Niall stated. "so I see you guys have a lot of public appearances and such, can you ever go out normal and just have a normal day without anyone noticing?" she asked. "I mean no, well yeah. honestly it's very hard nowadays to go out and just be alone and go to the shop or get a bite to eat but I mean sometimes we manage it." I said with a sweet smile. "you guys should get disguises." she said and we laughed. "see we would but like if you ever get caught and they are like 'why are you wearing a disguise?' it's incredibly embarrassing." Harry said. "okay so next thing is we see you guys are having fun with the fifth harmony girls. How did that come about?" she said with a smirk. ah jeez here we go. "we met them at the studio about a couple weeks ago and ever since we all as a group have just been hanging out and stuff. They are an amazing group of girls with great personalities." Louis said with a smile. Well said boy. "now y/n this one is for you." Ellen said. "ah jeez." I said throwing my head back and the crowd laughed. "well obviously you know about the photos of you and Lauren Jauregui of fifth harmony." she said I was pursing my lips and nodding. "can you confirm what's going on between you two?" she said. "uh friends. Just real good friends." I said nodding furiously. The crowd wooed and I look and steven and he's got a thumbs up at me.
--
As the interview continued with many jokes and question it finally came to an end. We left the studio and went back to our LA home. I took off my shoes and walked straight up to my bedroom. I put my phone on the charge and laid down in bed.
*buzz buzz* (lmao I have no idea how to do a vibrate)
Text from: Lauren Jauregui

Lauren: heyy babe

Y/n: whats up pretty face

Lauren: I saw your Ellen interview good save dumbass ;)

Y/n: hey be thankful I did say the truth, didn't I?

Lauren: yes you did :)

y/n: wyd?

lauren: just Layin in bed finally. These stupid fittings were tiring. I can't tell you how many dresses I've tried on today.

y/n: yeah I can't tell you how many jackets I've tried on today. And out of all of it I still ended up with a leather jacket. Lmao.

lauren: of course you did my little badass rocker. Well I'm gonna go to bed now, I'm way too tired to function. Gnight babyyyy💟

y/n: night love. I'll see you tomorrow, x.

I locked my phone and put it on my night stand.
--
I wake up to my alarm going off. *9:30* alright I got a good amount of sleep. I shut my phone on snooze and roll out of bed. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and hair and then came back out of the bathroom and into my closet. I picked out a quick black thrasher hoodie with black jeans and no makeup, since I was literally on my way to go to get makeup and hair done. I walk downstairs and decided on getting some cereal and milk before I feel a ball hit my back. I turn and see Harry there once again in nothing but boxers. "it's VMA day!" he said jumping around. "you need to sleep." I said trying to shut him up. He starts bouncing the ball up and down the huge mansion with mind you, thousands of breakables.

I turn and see all the boys come into the kitchen one by one with just comfy clothes on. "you guys excited for today?" I said to them. "I just wanna see normani." liam said. Ha little boy is love struck. But I wanna see lauren too. "They are going to the same after party as us. I asked Camila." Niall said. Oooo fun.

After about an hour of discussion we finally got Harry into clothes and headed our way to the building where our clothes are held.
--
After around 6 hours of makeup and hair we finally got all of us to round up into the car and on our way to the VMA. I am wearing a ysl leather jacket with black jeans a white shirt and black boots. Our car ride was pretty quiet considering all of us were on our phones. Lauren and the girls have been there for about 10 minutes so I'm assuming they are already on the red carpet with interviews.
--
Lauren POV:
We just gone done walking the red carpet and doing some interviews and are now on our last interview until it's time to go in. We walk up to a blonde woman with a microphone. "Fifth harmony!" she said smiling. "how are you guys doing." we all said our goods and greats. "Well let me all start off you all look stunning! You are all slaying right now." she said and I smiled while taking one of the mics that were handed to me. "so I heard this is your 2nd VMA. How are you liking it so far?" she asked. "it's awesome! The crowd is beautiful and we can't wait to see all of the amazing artists here tonight." ally started off. "speaking of who are you guys most excited to see tonight?" she said with a sly smirk. "I'm so excited to see Adele, Kanye west and def Taylor swift." Camila stated. The girls shared there pieces. Then is was my turn, "definitely I'm going to have to say Kanye west, Nicki minaj and one direction." I said. "so normani and lauren I'm going to break the ice here. Aren't both of you going out with a member of one direction?" we both smiled but soon realized we weren't. "no haha we aren't going out with them, they are just good friends to all of us and we ALL like to hang out together." I confirmed.

As if on queue I turn to my side to see all 5 of them walking in front of the cameras and walking the red carpet. I look to find my favorite member of the group and let me tell you, she's is looking so hot right now. She makes this serious glare at the camera which gets me going. I look over to her and she sees me and sends a wink my way. I smile in return and turn back into the interview.

This lady kept going on and on until I felt a hand touch my lower back. "oh look who it is!" the lady said and we all turn around to see all 5 member of one direction standing there with a smile. Y/n is next to me while liam is next to normani and the rest are scattered in a group. "you look absolutely breathtaking." I hear a raspy whisper in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "thank you baby." I replied back while she went a little lower touching the top of my ass.

A little while after they had to leave and our interview was finally over. We already took our seats and to our advantage, one direction is right behind us. They aren't here yet but I see there names on the seats.
--
A/n
okay I'm sorry this chapter is literally so short and so stupid but I just needed a quick filler to get to the next part of the story and explain where you and lauren are at in this point of the book. Please remember to comment whatever you feel and give me your feedback because it's much appreciated :) thanks honeys -k