Chapter 14

Y/n Pov:

"Ugh babe." Kendall moans in my ear as I suck on her neck while she is straddling my lap in the hotel bed.

I squeezed on her ass and she started grinding hard into me. "Baby please." She said in a zzmoan and I flipped us over and moved my lips to her lips as they attached and she forced her tongue into my mouth. Kendall grabbed my arm and led it down to her panties under her dress and I started rubbing over herself.

"Just fuck me already y/n." I nodded out of breathe as we both stood up and undressed ourselves. I unbuttoned my shirt from the tux and unzipped my pants quickly and threw them both aside. Once I turned my head I see Kendall in just her black lace panties and my jaw dropped.

She bit her lip and stared me down. "Lay on the bed." She said in a low tone and I did as she told and laid down and put my hand over my head and took a deep breathe out. She got on the bed knees first and crawled up to my and I spread my legs in my boxers and she set her self in between. She kissed down on my lips so gently then down my cheek then down to my neck and kissed both of my chest tattoos and down to my abs. She kissed the lips that are right above my v line. It reminded me of Lauren. Lauren was the only person who used to do that. Fuck.

I took myself out of that thought as I looked down and notice Kendall taking off my boxers while looking down. Once they were off her cold hands touched my dick and started rubbing up and down and I closed my eyes instantly and took a quick breathe in as I felt her lips go on top of it and she started bopping her head up and down on my dick and I did a throaty moan as she got faster. She all the sudden stopped and my eyes shot open and she looked at me with a smirk.

"I need you in me right now." She said with a slight laugh and I stood up as she took my position of laying down. I move head and go right to her panties and took my teeth and pulled her panties down, she moaned at the sight and I quickly attached my lips to her clit and started riding my tongue up and down her sensitive area.

"UGH FUCK Y/N!" She yelled and pulled my head up to kiss my lips. She leaned over the bed and grabbed a condom from the side stand. She opened it with her teeth and pulled the condom out and wrapped it around my cock slowly.

She led my dick into her and I stared at her and she nodded for reassurance. I pumped one hard thrust slowly into her and she spread her legs for more entry while both of us moaned. My heads on either side of her and I kept thrusting harder into her.

We both made eye contact and she grabbed my face and pulled me down to kiss her and so I did. Mid makeout she pulled away due to a huge moan she let out and it almost made me cum at the spot.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." She said tightening her grip around my arms.

"Harder y/n baby harder" she yelped out I did as she asked and I can tell it worked because her body arched and she screamed as loud as she can.

I pulled out quickly removed the condom and she took my shaft into her hands and jerked me off until I came on her tongue and she swallowed my cum.

She lays down and I lay down next to her both of us breathing so heavy.

"You always know how to get me going Malik." She said to me and I chuckled.

"Sorry I can't help it, all night you were teasing me way too much. Had to show you what you were doing to me." I breathed out and she laughed and got up from the bed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. Care to join?" She said looking back at me and I got up and nodded furiously.

Round 2 here I come.
--
Lauren Pov: