Chapter 1

"Yoongi, have you heard?" Hoseok snapped me out of my daze with his obnoxious voice. It was too early to function and I just wanted to get out of this damned prison we all know too well. In my point of view, they just shove books in our faces and worry about the past instead of focusing on our future. But that's probably just me overlooking things and being the ignorant human being I am. If it were any other day, maybe I wouldn't be so irritated with my best friend Hoseok's usual loudness, or the reason why I have to learn at school, or why the weather was so, so terribly bright this autumn morning; but I hadn't slept a wink last night with no idea why considering the fact that I myself am a heavy ass sleeper. I'm one of those people known to sleep through natural disasters.

"Hm?" I grumbled, disturbed by Hoseok's presence simply because I was on the verge of slipping into eternal slumber.

"You haven't?" Hoseok gasped dramatically which made me want to slightly punch him in the face. Gently you know, but enough to make it hurt, he may be my best friend but I was clearly not in the mood.

"Just tell me Jesus Christ." I could feel the impatience start to boil within me.

"You know that one boy Jimin right?" Hoseok asked me in a more serious tone now. I nodded my head wondering why he was bringing him up, it struck my curiosity. I had only ever spoken to the boy a couple times from what I remember and we've had many classes together since grade school. He has a very big smile and a positive attitude all the time. He stayed to himself usually but he's very easy to approach and to socialize with. Probably the exact opposite of me.

"He's missing."

"What?" I raise my eyebrows in confusion. I must not have been understanding him properly. After all I was in dreamland, thinking of what mystery food Jin promised to bring us for lunch today.

"This weekend he went missing. Specifically on Saturday night, he was walking home from Taehyung's house late and never appeared again, scary right? People are suspecting Taehyung had something to do with it which doesn't make sense if you ask me. Where exactly would he even keep him and why kidnap his own best friend? People and their stupid theories." I felt my eyes grow larger at the newly told information. It's absolutely crazy how something at any given moment can just happen to someone you know. And to imagine such happen to Jimin, it was a shocker. Taehyung was one of Jimin's friends- I only know this because I've seen him with Jimin a plenty of times. He's a nice guy, very strange. Different in a weird way. But I guess that's what makes him interesting and fun.

"Well shit, are there any leads at all?" I asked while brushing my hand through my recently dyed mint green hair. Hopefully I didn't have a bad case of bed head, but knowing me, chances are I did.

"No, police can't find anything, it's as if he's been wiped off the Earth. Some say he's probably dead by now," I frown at the thought of someone so cheerful being gone. The world needs more of those no matter how annoying they get, especially to me. I can't stand it because that's completely unlike me. "Others say that he ran away and doesn't want to be found." That puzzled me, he seems like such a happy person, I wouldn't think he would run away. Then again, I didn't really know Jimin personally. It worried me a bit, even if I didn't know the guy, I've still known him, you get what I'm saying?

"Huh... Whatever the case may be I hope he's alright." I shrug it off, trying to change the subject. My head was already aching from my sleepless night and I didn't need the dreadful Monday to become more dreadful than it already was. But the topic wouldn't go away.

Everyone was talking about it now, in every single one of my classes. It was the talk of the school. I wanted to shove my head in a locker. That'd be better than hearing the same words repeated over and over again.