Chapter 28

New cover !¡!¡ nothing much but yah. Lol. I wanted to say something to y'all but I forgot ;-;

___________________

"I know where my body is."

The words echoed inside my head.

What does this mean from now on?

I hesitated, I was scared to respond to him, but I knew I had to just as much as I didn't want to.

"Really?" I managed to sputter out, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Jimin nodded as a reply. His expression of fear slowly morphed into a more determined one and I knew then that there was no turning back. Jimin knew where he was, there was no time for explanations.

"Let's go then? Do you know the way?" I ask, worried that he might in fact not know the way but only the place. But I was reassured when he took my arm and started dragging me.

"I'll take that as a yes?" He hadn't spoken a word since he snapped out of his trance.

"Jimin? Talk to me." He continued to ignore me and just kept pulling me along with him. I had no idea where we were or where we were going. The streets were getting twisted and labyrinthine as we made our way deeper and deeper into the neighborhood.

"Jimin." I yanked on his arm, causing us both to stop in place. He turned to look at me and I sighed. "Despite our predicament right now, you're the one scaring me the most." I stated, unsure of how he would react. I felt his hand tense around my arm before he let go and closed his eyes. I didn't know what to do so I took his hand in mine and his eyes shit wide open again.

"Just calm down a little, please? And speak to me. I don't like being ignored, you know how impatient I a-"

"I know." He finally spoke. I smiled in solace, happy he had appeased himself.

"Tell me what you saw." I bit my lip and waited curiously to hear what Jimin had to say.

"I don't remember the events, I just know the place and how to get there. What happened back there, that was me focusing in on my memories since they're so clouded over. A stop sign seemed to have triggered something within my mind and I shut down. I'm sorry that I worried you." Jimin frowned and looked down at the ground.

"It's alright, don't push yourself, I understand. Maybe I just worry too much, right?" I tried to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah." He smiled.

"Shit, I really like you Jimin." I groaned and mentally banged my head against a wall. This wasn't supposed to be happening, I was supposed to be distancing myself from him. What did I get myself into?

Even though I tried to push my feelings to the back of my mind, they wound up right back in front and they just punched me right in the chest. It fucking hurt, no seriously that shit hurts. They weren't supposed to be developing more than what they already had become, well at least, that was the plan at first.

"I like you too, Yoongi." My favorite smile made an appearance on his face and I can't ever stop the smile that makes it's way into mine whenever that happens.

"Me gus-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Min Yoongi." Jimin warned me and I chuckled.

"Alright, alright. No GFriend references, you're very no fun." I scrunched up my nose and glared at him playfully.

"I am too fun."

"Keep telling yourself that, kid."

"Kid?!"

"What, I am older than you." I shrugged.

"Your point?"

"Therefore you're still a kid in my eyes."

"That makes you a pedophile."

"What-"

"Well since you really like me and I'm a kid-"

"Oh shut up, don't get all technical."

"You're very no fun." He mocked me.

"Why are you talking to yourself?" I smirked.

"Oh, screw you." He huffed and I laughed.

"Gladly, let me know when, maybe I'll actually clean up my room."

"Oh my god-"

"Kidding, kidding."

We stood there for a bit just smiling like idiots at each other before we got serious again, remembering the objective. It must have been around ten at night by now and I wondered if my parents were home by now. Probably not, I'm usually asleep by the time they get home. It's like they practically live at their jobs. I would never do that to myself when I get older.

"Well... Where to next?" I question.

"Right." Jimin nods and thinks for a second before turning around and continuing in the direction we were originally heading.

"What does the place look like?"

"It's a house." Jimin stated.

"It's really late at night, do you think anyone is going to answer if we knock?"

"Well there's only one way to find out."

"Wait are we really just going to go up to the door and knock?"

"Well, give me your phone and I'll dial 911 if anything happens, alright?"

I nodded and handed him my phone. He put it in his back pocket.

Jimin can't talk on the phone, the people on the other end can't hear him. But if he were to dial 911, they would show up anyway just to make sure that everything was alright.

"Are we close?" I ask, my impatience growing again along with my anticipation and fear of what's to come next.

"Almost, I can feel us getting closer, I can feel my essence."

"Your essence?"

"My being."

"So you're saying that you're still alive?"

"Possibly." He looked at me and grinned. I felt a stab of hope in my stomach and felt a smile plaster itself on my face.

"Let's hope for the best then, eh?" I suggest and he nods.

"This is it." Jimin stops in front of a normal looking house. The lights were on and Jimin and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

"They're awake?"

"Maybe I don't know?" Jimin shrugged.

"Well, let's go then." I begin to walk down the path to the front door. I knock gently on it, twice.

No response.

I notice a doorbell and I was about to push it when I heard a voice from the other side of the door.

"Coming!"

I knew that voice.

I knew that voice anywhere.

The door swung open and I came face to face with the captor of Jimin's body.

"Yuna?"