Chapter 17

Jimin's P.O.V

I don't think I could ever explain how happy I was with life at the moment.

Yoongi actually liking me back, for some strange abnormal reason, that was something I never expected. He never tried to talk to me before, and yeah, I did see him looking at me a couple times but convinced myself it was all in my head.

It feels amazing not having to go through the social struggles I went through before I went all ghost mode.

But, I'm also sad since I can never experience this in a legit way. I'm already gone. I can't really do anything about it. It's not like I can talk to anyone else besides Yoongi, which I didn't mind but, in order to enjoy life completely I'd need to be alive right now. I want to talk to my friends and my parents. I want to talk to Yoongi, but, in front of others, not just alone in his room or in the back of the diner or hidden away in the alley by the ice cream parlor. I yearned to be alive again.

Which was not the case.

When Yoongi said that he returned his feelings for me, I got a bit more of my memories back from that night. When he left the woods, I left shortly afterwards and was making my way to the part of town where my parents tell me never to go. I had never been there and I was curious as to why I couldn't go there. And with me being emotionally unstable and an idiot, I went. By myself. In the middle of the night.

I can't remember passed that.

"I dare you to admit your feelings for Namjoon." Yoongi turned his attention away from me and focused on Jin who seemed to be squirming under his gaze.

I know that feel Jin, I know that feel.

"What?" Jin asked, his voice a bit shaky as he started to laugh in a nervous manner.

"You heard me."

Namjoon stayed silent. I got up off the bed and decided to sit next to Yoongi. I rested my head on his shoulder. He swiftly grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I could feel the blush burning my cheeks.

"So?" Yoongi pestered, probably smirking that really annoying and hot smirk of his. I looked at Namjoon to see him biting his lip, obviously trying to contain a smile.

"Uh." Jin stayed silent collecting his thoughts, his face the same shade of red as mine. That's when Namjoon got up, dragging Jin up with him and leading him out the room.

"And then there were two." Hoseok sighed.

"Guess our game is over then." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, oh well." Hoseok plopped himself on top of his bed, stuffing his face in his pillow.

I heard Yoongi's phone notification sound go off and watched him pull his phone out from his pocket. He scanned the screen with his eyes and shrieked suddenly, causing me to jump away.

"Jesus Christ Yoongi." Hoseok muttered."

"Yoongi what-" I started before being cut off.

"GFRIEND'S NEW VIDEO IS OUT." He quickly unlocked his phone and tapped the YouTube icon. I rolled my eyes.

"Was that really worth me having a heart attack?"

"Shh!" He held a finger up to my mouth.

"I didn't even say anything." Hoseok mumbled, removing his face from his pillow to look at Yoongi.

"Shh!" He repeated. I watched as he pressed play. "It's called Rough."

"Yeah yeah, you've been talking about their comeback for weeks and freaked when the teasers came out." Hoseok brought out his own phone and rolled over to his side.

"Shhhhhh!"

"You're the one making conversation with m-"

"IT'S STARTING BE QUIET."

We stayed quiet.

"OH MY GOD YES, SLAY MY LIFE. FUCK IT UP YERIN."

He seemed to be enjoying himself. I tapped the screen and pressed the pause button. Yoongi sent me the deadliest glare before pressing play again. I chuckled and decided that maybe I shouldn't mess with him. For now.

"Wow you really are a fan." I mention. He nods. I scooted closer to him to watch the video and wondered why he loved them so much. They were so different compared to the other music he would play in his house.

"Is Yerin your bias?" He nods again.

"Well okay then-" he covered my mouth with his hand. I was uninterested in the video and began to study his face instead. He was smiling and seemed so excited.

"How could I not have fallen for you?" I whisper.

"Hmm?" He looks up for the first time since watching the video to see me staring at him and to my surprise he turned bright red. "Ah, shit." He quickly looked back down at the video until it finished and he exited the app and locked his phone.

Well I found something that I could really tease him about.

"Are you done fanboying already?" Hoseok questioned.

"No, just holding it in."

"Why, you never hold it in-"

"Well I'm holding it in this time."

"That's weird. Usually you'd be tweeting all about it and you'd be close to tears. Hollering about how each of the members 'tore that choreography up' or how they looked so good and how the vocals-"

"Shut up Hoseok."

"Are you turning a new leaf?"

"No I'm just, not, feeling the fanboy mood."

"Do you not want to fanboy in front of me Yoongi?" I grinned and tried to catch his eyes, but he kept looking away. "It's okay you know, I won't judge you~" He shook his head. "Be like that then." I stuck my tongue out at him."

"I will." He finally looked at me.

"You will what?" Hoseok asked.

"Uh, I will, uh, go see what's up with Jin and Namjoon." Yoongi said, standing up.

"No don't, they could be making out in my bathroom for all we know." Hoseok stated nonchalantly.

"Oh true. Gross."

"You act as if you wouldn't be doing that with Jimin if he were here right now." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"I mean, you're not wrong." Yoongi shrugged and smirked at me, winking.

Damn it, now I'm the flustered one. And just when I thought I was going to take advantage of the embarrassed Yoongi.

Oh wait, but I still could. I smiled to myself thinking of a plan.

___________________

Lol wut