Chapter 27

Y'all get ready for some crazy shit these next few chapters
I changed some things to the plot last minute and basically combined my two ideas together for an even better plot if I do say so myself.

_________________

Things were awkward when we got home. We barely spoke a word to each other and just chilled in my room while I blasted and danced around to Gfriend's new album.

It was eight at night when Jimin and I set out again. To say this part of town was even more creepy at this time was an understatement. It was beyond creepy. It was eerie and menacing, and I wondered why people chose to live in this area when it was like this. There was practically no light shining out from the houses along the sidewalk. It made me ponder upon if anybody did even live here. It seemed completely abandoned. It was the opposite in the morning though.

In the morning, there were actual signs of civilization.

Now, everything was unoccupied and obscure.

"Jimin I'm scared~" I joked and nudged him in the shoulder.

"Shut up."

"Don't be mean to me. We don't know what can happen tonight." I frowned.

I thought about it constantly, what would happen when we found his body. Would he disappear right away?

"I'm sorry." Jimin sighed.

"It's okay." I really wanted to hug him right there and then but I refrained myself from doing so. "What are you thinking about?" I asked him since he was quiet. I always loved to ask him this question because sometimes it would be the most random things. But most of the time it would be something about me.

"How scared I am. Yoongi I don't want to be dead." His voice was shaky.

"Shh, shh, I know, I know. We go through this every time, don't think about it."

"It's all I can think about." Jimin mumbled.

"Then think of something else." I stated and stopped in my place, causing him to do the same. The streets were vacant and the air was taciturn aside from the wind and the sound of cars passing in the distance. The moon was out and the stars were glimmering sinisterly, mocking us from their places high above.

"Like what?" He pouted and I couldn't help but smile. Whenever he pouted I just wanted to kiss him.

"Me." I suggested.

"Yoongi, I can't." His eyebrows furrowed and he seemed very upset.

"I can help with that." I decided that I couldn't stay away from him any longer. It was really bothering me that I couldn't touch him.

To hell with the no touchy Jimin rule, I wanted to fucking touch him goddammit. Restraining myself was only getting harder by the daily since every single fucking day, Jimin made it harder for me to isolate and withdraw myself from him. I looked around and still saw nobody of course, then I instantly crashed my lips onto Jimin's, knowing that it would be uncommon and rare if someone were to make an appearance now of all times. I decided to take the risk anyway. It would just be a quick kiss anyway.

I felt Jimin relax in my hold after a while and I smiled against his lips, pulling away after a bit more. I missed the our contact.

"What are you thinking of now?"

"Your lips." He shrugged and blushed. I released my grip on his waist, not even realizing that I had pulled him against me.

"Nice choice." I chuckled and grabbed his hand, leading him through the empty streets. It was quiet for a span of time as we continued to stroll the sidewalk, looking around restlessly at any sign that could be a hint. "Does anything seem familiar now?" I asked once we arrive at the stop walk we were at earlier when his first memories hit him. I had hoped it would be the same this time around.

"Nope, still nothing." Jimin sighed. I could tell he was giving up little by little as we kept on our journey.

"Let's keep walking then." I continued to walk down the sidewalk with him, still nobody in sight. The street lights flickered on and off every so often. It really did feel like a horror film. But it was real life, I didn't expect too much to actually happen.

"Seriously you have to be an idiot to come out here alone Jimin." Nevertheless, I was still worried about my Jiminie and chastised him for coming out here by himself.

"A tad too late now isn't it." He smiled weakly at me.

"Yeah but-"

"Yoongi, stop talking." Jimin stopped and went wide eyed.

"Huh? What's happening-"

"Just stop." I let go of his hand and turned to face him directly, extremely worried. What was going on inside that head of his? He stared blankly ahead and seemed to be in his own little world for a couple of minutes.

"Jimin? Jimin? Are you okay? Hello? Snap out of it." I waved my hands in front of his face after I couldn't bear the silence anymore.

"Jimin! I swear to god, hey, don't leave me here! Don't give up now!" I took his shoulders in my hands and shook him gently, scared of the outcome.

Still, nothing.

"Hey, you idiot! What's going on? What are you thinking about?" I stopped my actions and started to pace back and forth. It had been ten minutes and Jimin had not moved an inch. I tried to calm myself down.

"Jimin! Carrot head? I know you can hear me Jiminie. Come back down to Earth again, would ya?" I groaned, becoming completely frustrated. I didn't know what to do. I sat down on the ground next to him with my knees to my face. I stared ahead at the concrete of the cracked road.

"He's okay." I repeated to myself ever so often. I just hoped I was right. I grew impatient and angry and had to keep myself from yelling at Jimin.

A couple minutes later, I heard a frail and frightened voice.

"Yoongi?"

My head snapped up to see Jimin looking down at me. All the anger flushed out of my body and was soon replaced with relief.

"Yes?" I stood up immediately and embraced him in a hug. "What the hell was that Jimin? You scared the shit out of me. You can't leave me yet. Don't do tha-"

"I know where my body is."