Chapter 48

"Hoseok, what are you doing?" I asked my best friend over the phone.

"What do you think I'm doing?"

"I don't know, that's why I asked you."

"The same thing I was doing when you left four hours ago, why?"

"I think I left something over there so I'm coming back." When in reality, I just wanted to scare the shit out of Hoseok to get him back for all those years.

"What did you leave?"

"Something." I hung up and snickered, looking at Jimin.

"You're creepy."

The two of us were walking to Hoseok's from the ice cream parlor.

"Scaring him will only work once, since now he knows what you are capable of. He'll know it was you after he just about shits himself."

"Lovely."

"Indeed. So we gotta go in with a bang. It really in too bad that you go through big objects. Could've pushed his cabinet down. Still weird how your whole ghost thing is? You can touch certain things but not others."

"It all depends on size and what it is. Which is weird."

"I think it would be fucking hilarious if you like, picked him up while he was sitting in his chair and just held him there like he was floating or something."

"I am no where near strong enough-"

"Have you seen your arms? You sure you aren't? Hoseok isn't that heavy."

"I guess I could try..."

"We could also try to convince him that now you're haunting me for upsetting you and that you are planning on taking revenge."

"You are truly evil."

"Have you forgotten what he's done? Declaration of my love for GFriend... IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE CLASS JIMIN! I am reminded everyday when I set foot in that classroom! I've been teased for the longest time! Not to mention the fact that-"

"Alright, alright, I get it." He cut me off, exasperated. I grinned.

"Thank you."

When we arrived, Hoseok opened the door for us just seconds later. He must have been worried based off the expression on his face.

"Is Jimin with you?" He asked. I sighed, going along with the act Jimin and I had discussed on the way, even making my eyes tear up a bit.

"I didn't forget anything, I think I fucked everything up." My head dropped to face the floor.

"Ah, shit man, what happened?" Hoseok questioned worriedly, shutting the door behind us.

"We got into an even worse argument..."

"What did you say?"

"What didn't I say?" I avoided the question because I didn't think that far. We began walking up the stairs to his room.

"Did you get angry? Yoongi we talked about this. You needed to approach him in a calm manner."

"I couldn't help it. As soon as I saw him, my mind just kind of... Blanked out."

"Seriously?" Jimin laughed at my acting which was completely understandable- it was cringeworthy.

"Sorry Yoongi, that must suck. But this might be for the better, since he's you know, dying." He didn't look at me as he said it and I knew he felt bad.

"It's whatever." I threw myself on top of his bed, staring at the ceiling. Jimin stood by the doorway waiting for the signal— which was running my hand through my hair— was going to give him.