Chapter 7

"List the places that mean something to you, go." I tell Jimin once we were back at my house after school a couple days later. We had been planning what to do when we actually found the body and predicting what would happen. Today was currently Friday. It was time for some body searching. "And nothing too far from our area, you couldn't have gotten that far from Taehyung's house if you think about it." The orange haired boy's face had a thoughtful look scrunched up on it. I could tell he was going through a bunch of different places in his mind, a gigantic list probably.

"Well, there is school, but my body is obviously not there." Jimin said matter of factly.

"Obviously." I scoff and roll my eyes.

"That nice park with the huge playground, I go there a lot. There's the ice cream shop where I met Taehyung, the diner where I met Jungkook with Taehyung. Oh, that one spot in the woods."

"The woods?"

"Yeah with the trees and the water." Great description 11/10.

"You mean with the lake?" I lift an eyebrow curiously considering the fact that I thought I knew exactly where he was talking about. And if that was the case then I had never seen him there before. It was my spot.

"Ah, yes, that one. With the opening in the trees to see the night sky, and then there's the rope tied to the tree so you can swing into the lake. You-" he seemed to catch himself and stopped talking.

"I put up that rope. I go there all the time. How did you find the place? I found it messing around with Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon." A smile starts tugging at my cheeks knowingly. I had really been piecing things together since that morning.

"I- uh- well- one day after school I kind of just found it."

"You just found it?"

"Yeah."

"What brought you into the woods?"

"I was bored."

"Were you alone?"

"Yeah."

"And you went into the woods by yourself?"

"Hey! You do it all the time!"

Got him.

"Aha! You followed me there." I cheered to myself internally and held back a huge grin.

"What?! No, I never said that-"

"'You do it all the time.'"

"You said you go there all the time!"

"I never said I went alone."

"Shit."

"So tell me Park Jimin, you've got a thing for me, or?" I smirk.

"No, no, no, no, no! It's not like that!" His cheeks turned red and he covered his face with his hands. I chuckled at the sight.

"Okay, okay." I put my arms up in surrender. It was fun teasing him. I planned to continue it more later, but we had a body to find and four places to go tonight.

"Listen if I find out you died in my favorite place I'm going to be pissed."

"How would it be my fault if I died there or not?!"

"I don't care if it was your fault or not, I don't want the smell of death in my peaceful getaway." I shook my head. "Also you're stupid, going out there in the middle of the night if you really did."

"I don't think I would do that."

"Well we'll see."

_____________

vvvvv short filler chapter sorry