Chapter 30

Oml just wait.

___________________

"I can see Jimin too~"

I sat there completely still.

She could see him too?
Was she lying?
If she was lying, how would she know about him then?

So she saw him all those times... In the hallway, in the ice cream parlor, the diner, even watched him walk right into her house.

Why didn't she say anything about it?

Of course she didn't say anything about it, it would make her seem suspicious, why would she be able to see him?

Then again, why was I able to see him?

"How?" I asked which was all I could muster out.

"Hmm, good question. I just might have an answer. There's obvious reasons why he could see you due to the immense feelings he has for you, but me? Why me? Wouldn't you like to know?" She let out an irritable giggle that she probably thought was cute.

I shoved her hand holding the knife away from me and stood up from the couch quickly, pushing her up against a wall. She had the biggest grin on her face.

"Why so roug-"

"Don't even go there." I manage to force the knife out of her hand and it skids across the floor, far away from where we were.

"Tell me what you did to Jimin." I continued to hold her up against the wall.

"Well when you ask me like that, how can I say no~?"

I am disgusted.

"Then tell me!" I exasperated, too annoyed for this shit.

"Why don't I show you instead?"

My eyes widened.

Show me?

Show me what?

His corpse?

"Did you fucking kill hi-"

"He's alive. Calm down."

With just those words, I was overcome with emotions. A mixture of happiness, fear, excitement, nervousness.

"He is?" I had been holding my breath. I dropped my hold on her and stepped back. She nodded and smiled cheekily.

"Mhm, would you like to see him?" She tilted her head.

Yeah, and once I do I'll make sure to call the police on your crazy ass.

"Oh silly me, of course you want to see him, what kind of question is that?" We both stayed silent for a moment.

"Well, then I guess follow me." She shrugged and skipped happily away from me down some hallway.

What. The. Fuck. Is. With. Her. Mood. Swings.

"Yoongi~Oppa, we are both very impatient people. I suggest you hurry before I change my mind." She yelled, sounding angry again. I turned the corner out of the living room into the hall and saw her standing at the end of it, frowning and tapping her foot.

I made my way to her and she opened a door that led downwards into a basement of some sort, no, more like a cellar. It was really dark and the only light we got was from the hall behind us. She made me go in first by shoving me onto the first step. I almost tripped. I turned to face her and glared but she just smiled innocently. The stairs creaked and she closed the door behind us, leaving it completely pitch black as we walked down.

This was not the time to be clumsy.

"Before we continue any further, you must promise not to tell anyone about this, or your precious Jimin will be, well, let's say, not so precious anymore, haha." She laughed to herself.

"Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever."

"I mean it Yoongi."

I still couldn't see anything but her voice seemed to be coming from in front of me this time and not behind me, and it really freaked me out.

"I got it." Yeah, right. I was being so completely honest right now.

"You'll regret it if you do."

"Where are the lights?!" I heard some stumbling around.

"Ah, forgot to mention. I told a little lie earlier, I don't live alone. My parents are doctors so they're almost never here. They know nothing about this. They gave me this space to follow in their footsteps." She giggled.

Before I got a chance to respond, the lights flickered on and I squinted my eyes at the sudden brightness. I looked around the space and it was pretty much a hospital room.

My eyes immediately landed on the orange haired boy lying on a bed in the corner of the room. His arm was attached to an IV and his eyes were shut.

I felt my heart stop.

Jimin was alive.

He was alive and he was right in front of me and I couldn't wait for him to wake up so that I could hug him as tightly as possible--

But the thought made me stop and wonder...

Where was my ghost Jimin?

Was he still searching the house?

"So you've been helping him this whole time?" I asked her and she shook her head almost instantly.

"Helping? In a way, I guess you could put it that way."

"What do you mean?" I practically sprinted towards him and grabbed onto his hand, it felt just the same, he looked just the same, he wasn't harmed in any way. He was fine.

"Is it story time already?" She giggled again and stared straight into my eyes when I glanced at her.

"What happened to him?"

"Poor little Jimin~ tried to drown himself in the lake, ah, but guess who else was there in the woods that night? Me of course! Hmm, I decided that drowning wasn't a good enough way for him to die, so I helped him out the water only to lead him here. He thanked me for saving him, oh, but little did he know I wasn't exactly saving him~ ahaha. Now poor little Jimin is suffering through immense pain."

"Jimin tried to kill himself?" My mouth fell agape and I felt myself gasp, and then her words sank in more. "Wait, what do you mean it wasn't a good enough way to die?" I let go of Jimin's hand and grabbed her roughly by the shoulders. "What the fuck did you do to him?!" I shouted, shaking her.

She just smiled and laughed at me, her eyes wide open.

"I've been poisoning his bloodstream~ he's in real bad condition right about now, it's been what? Three almost four weeks? Who knows if he will ever wake up or not. He deserves it! You belong to me Yoongi!"

"What the fuck Yuna!" I looked back at Jimin and I realized just how pale he looked, the extremely dark circles under his eyes. The sight scared me as reality began to sink in a little more.

"You never let me finish explaining earlier since you were oh so eager to see 'your Jimin'. You see, he's alive, but he's barely even breathing."