Chapter 29

"Yuna?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, suddenly very perplexed by the whole situation. Maybe it was the wrong house, but then again, maybe it wasn't. I glanced at Jimin and he read my mind.

"This is the right place Yoongi. I knew there was a reason I didn't like this bit-"

"Yoongi~Oppa! What are you doing here at this time? Did you come to visit me~? Ah, I knew you couldn't resist-" She blabbered on and on.

"Cut the crap Yuna." I could never stand her annoying ass voice, every time she spoke I wanted to stab my eardrums and make those horrible noises stop.

But then I wouldn't be able to hear Jimin's voice again so that was a problem.

"What's wrong Yoongi? Are you upset? Do you want me to make you feel better? I always knew the day would come when you would admit that you love me back." She slide her hand down my arm and I lightly shoved it off of me and shuddered, gross.

"Yuna, stop talking." I actually didn't know what she did to Jimin, or if she did anything at all, it could've been a family member or someone else who lived there. So I had to be careful with my words and take precautions.

"Why Yoongi~Oppa?" She pouted.

"You know why I'm here." I stare her down, trying to intimidate her, but her smile just grows massive.

"What do you mean Yoo-" I cut her off.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Is anyone else home right now?" I wonder, noticing yet again that every single light in her house was on.

"No silly, I live alone~"

"In this part of town?" This was strange. Alone? By herself? This neighborhood? How?

"Yes I know, it's dangerous. Are you worried for me Oppa? How sweet~ you don't have to worry about me." I almost puked.

"Yuna, I know about Jimin." I was impatient, nothing new. I just wanted to find Jimin's body as soon as possible and this confrontation was wasting time. I needed information, and I needed it fast. Maybe Yuna didn't have the body and just knew about it. I hoped that was the case.

Her face suddenly turned sour and she smiled sickly sweet and it kind of creeped me out, especially since this girl could possibly very well be a murderer for all we know.

"Jimin huh? Who's that?"

"You know who Jimin is, drop the dumb act. Give me two reasons why I shouldn't call the police right here, right now." I reached in my pocket for my cell, then realized That I had just given it to Jimin who already went inside the house.

"You're so serious Yoongi, why don't you come inside?" She held the door open wider for me to step in. I glared at her, not trusting her one bit. "I don't bite, c'mon~"

We stood there for a few moments, her smile slowly faltering until it turned into a scowl and before I knew it, I was grabbed by the arm and roughly pulled inside the house and pushed onto the floor. Yuna locked the door behind her and watched me like I was some type of prey.

"Welcome to my home Yoongi~Oppa. I always wondered when you would see it and even imagined you coming here for the first time, but never under these circumstances. Of course you would come for him." She said with pure disgust written all over her face.

I quickly got up off the ground and motioned for Jimin to look around. He nodded but hesitated.

"Don't let her touch you."

I'll be fine you idiot, worry about yourself, is what I wanted to say.

He disappeared within a second after and I turned to face Yuna again.

"What have you done with Jimin?" I question her, not making it as big of a deal as before. I attempted to be casual, not wanting her to catch on.

"Jimin? Haha, nothing, nothing at all. Please do follow me and have a seat." She walked away from me into what I assumed was the living room and I followed after her, unsure of how to take action.

"Nothing?"

"I didn't have to do anything, really, it was all Jimin. Sit down." She demanded in a dark tone.  I sat down, not wanting to anger her because maybe I could use her obsession with me to my advantage.

"What?"

"You really know nothing about it, do you?" She waited for a reply and once she realized she wasn't getting one she continued. "Well you obviously must have found out about his crazy, fanatic, idolatrous feelings for you. Otherwise, why else would you be here?" She grinned wickedly and rested her head in her palms.

"To see you." I had to bite my tongue. I was cringing at those simple words.

"Really?" She exclaimed excitedly and all I could do was nod. "So you don't care about Jimin at all?"

"No, not at all." I cleared my throat and tried to act natural. Her expression softened quickly.

But then it twisted just as fast.

"Bullshit!" She stood up abruptly, a knife suddenly in her hand as she stood above me, observing any movements I could possibly make. She trapped me in the corner of the couch. I just about pissed my pants but I wasn't going to let that fear show on my face.

"No, no, it's true!" I claimed. I have been told that I was a good liar at times, but I don't think this was one of those times.

"Then why show up at this time at night? Why say you knew about Jimin if you came here for me!" She held the knife close to my neck and I backed as far as I could into the couch.

"Just listen to me-"

"No! I won't believe a word you say, you know why?" She laughed like an insane person, which I'm pretty sure that's what she was. I stayed silent and waited for her answer.

"Because I can see Jimin too~"

_________________

O shit *sirens blare* o shit

Lmfao I hope this chapter made sense