Chapter 14

"Everything?" I smirked.

"Yes everything, do I have to repeat myself?" He was a completely red and stammering mess. Very cute.

"Good to know. I finally know the reason for your orange hair." I grin and take a seat next to him.

"Are you going to tell me why you dyed your hair mint green then?"

"I guess that makes it fair. It was a dare. So I did it."

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"Wow..."

"My friends chose mint green because they thought it was a girly color. Turns out it looks great on me."

"Couldn't argue with that statement." He mumbled.

"I didn't know you were into art." I said, taking a look at all the paintings on his walls.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me that you'll just have to find out."

"Is that a challenge?" I smiled smugly, staring at him directly in the eyes.

"I-I guess so." He stuttered and turned away.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Look away when I talk to you." My smile turned into a frown.

"I'm sorry?" He turned back to me.

"Nevermind." I sighed and looked at his walls again.

"Are you an artist yourself?"

"Pfft, no, I wish. I just like art. All the expression and detail, I can really relate to all of these pieces in one way or another. Whether it be a tortured soul or a sunny sky, I'm all around." He seemed to be off in his own world. I guess art really was a passion of his. "Actually Jungkook drew some of them." He chuckled.

"Really?" He nodded. "That's cool."

"Yeah."

"So did you pick out your clothes or-"

"No. I was too busy eavesdropping." He blushed.

"Well then allow me to help."

"Sure."

I went over to his drawers and asked him which one the jeans were in. I opened it and looked for the pairs that would make his ass look really good- not like his ass didn't look good already but anything that accentuates it is fine by me, it wasn't like anyone else could see him anyway. He owned a pair of leather pants and you already know that was one of my choices. I passed him the selections and then moved on to shirts.

"What do you keep in your closet?" I asked, since all of his clothes seemed to be in his drawers. I opened his shirt drawer and picked out a ton of shirts I thought he would look good in. It had to match the pants- you can't just have your bottom half looking amazing and leave your top half hanging.

"Jackets, shoes, beanies, other random things of mine."

I open his closet and instantly pull out a leather jacket. I then take out some sweaters and beanies and a couple pairs of shoes.

"You have a nice taste in clothing." I nod in approval.

"Thanks..."

"Though I don't mind seeing you in my clothes." I winked.

"I hate you."

"Keep telling yourself that."

"I will."