Chapter 4

I didn't know what time it was but I woke up to the sound of my bedroom door creaking shut. I squint at the sudden brightness illuminating from my lamp. My eyes meet someone's bare back, water droplets slowly gliding down the shiny skin. I bring my eyes up towards the carrot colored wet hair and jump back on my bed a bit, hitting my head on the headboard.

Jimin immediately turns around to face me.

"I forgot you were here." I groan and sit up, rubbing the spot on my head with my hand.

"Ah, sorry I tried to be quiet, I didn't want to wake you up..."

"It's fine." I notice that he's still shirtless and wearing the same jeans. He must not have wanted to go through my clothes. I sigh as I slide out of the covers and walk to my drawer, rummaging through all my t shirts until I found a long sleeve black one with white stripes and threw it at him; long sleeves so I don't have to see his stupid arms. Then I opened my other drawer and got some grey sweat pants for him. I would have given him some boxers except I didn't have any clean ones- which reminds me I need to do laundry. I give him the sweats.

"Also," I open my door and step out, opening the small closet door by the bathroom and grab a towel, closing it and returning to my room. I then go to Jimin and toss the towel onto his dripping wet hair. "You don't want to get sick now, do you?"

"I don't think I could even sick in this condition but thank you anyways." He chuckles. I can see the embarrassment showing on his cheeks. Gotta say, the boy has a very nice abdomen. I caught myself glancing as he put my shirt on. Shit, and his arms just-

He hesitated before changing his pants but he did and I looked away for his sake. I mean, I wasn't not gonna look if he wasn't so embarrassed about it. I am completely open about when I check someone out, and believe me I was checking him out. When I looked back he was drying his hair with the towel.

"Lucky you, however I feel a case of the sniffles coming my way very soon." I say, feeling my nose begin to clog up.

"Do you need me to go get you tissues?" Jimin asked, his hand already on the door knob.

"No, it's fine for now, thanks though." He nodded. I sighed heavily, thinking about how this kid could've died. He was so kindhearted, he didn't deserve it. And if it wasn't by accident, who dared to kill him? How could they kill him?

"By the way did you hear my parents come in? What time is it?" I look at my digital clock, squinting.

"It's one in the morning, and no, they haven't."

"Working late again, huh." We both stayed silent for a bit.

"So..." He said awkwardly. I could understand since its not like we were close.

"Favorite color?" Because why not?

"Hmm. Light blue, black."

"Ah, nice, nice. Black is my favorite too." I nod and sit back down on my bed. He sits in my desk chair.

"What made you dye your hair orange?"

"What made you dye your hair mint green?" He replied, almost cutting me off.

"Touché."

"Orange, because, why not?" He shrugged.

"Not telling." It was fucking Horse face's fault.

"Well it looks nice."

"Thanks."

"Oh, but he sure does know you." Namjoon's words from earlier struck my head.

"By the way, you never did tell me how you knew which way I lived?" His eyes went wide and I knew I caught him.

"I, well, you see, I just, I-" He stuttered. I chuckled and shook my head. Cute.

"You what?"

"Lucky guess?"

"Mhm, I'll let you off the hook." He let out a big sigh. I honestly did wonder why he knew where I lived but maybe it was just a lucky guess.

"Do you know Namjoon?"

"Namjoon? No, not personally. I don't think I've talked to him."

"Hmm."

"There's something I've always wondered about you..." Jimin started and I waited for him to continue but he didn't.

"Go on?"

"Nevermind." His eyes went wide again and he covered his face. A strange one he is.

"You can't just leave me hanging like that."

"I'd rather not say, I'll find out for myself."

"Fine." I roll my eyes.

"You know Yoongi, I had went to Tae's house that day to talk about you..."

"Me?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why?"

"I can't remember."

"Maybe we, I mean I, should talk to him tomorrow then." Jimin hadn't responded and I began to get tired again. "Well it's bedtime so."

"You didn't even eat dinner!" Jimin exclaimed.

"I'm on the sleeping diet, it's when you sleep instead of eat. I'm not hungry anyway, it's okay." I smile at him. He was worried about me. It really should be the other way around.

"Is that healthy?"

"No. Not at all. But it's okay, you get used to it." I spent most of my time sleeping. I'm doing just fine.

"Well... If you say so." He's still sitting there when I remember that he has no place to sleep. I would invite him to sleep in bed with me, but again, we were not close. So I got out of my bed and pointed at it.

"You can sleep in my bed."

"No, no, it's yours. Really I'm fine, I don't need to sleep anyway."

"Shut up, you said you like to."

"But-" I pushed him onto it.

"Wait here, I'm going to get a pillow and blanket for myself and sleep on the floor."

"I still don't agree with this."

"My house, my rules."

"But Yoongi!"

"Don't care what you have to say about the matter." By then I was already halfway down the stairs on my way to the laundry room where we kept the bed stuff.

_________________________

Filler chapter I guess. It's kinda boring meh.
This wasn't in Jimin's p.o.v like I said it probably would be in the last chapter but the next chapter will be

If I remember to write it that way lmfao

Sorry for the slow chapter-

I'm excited for the next one. The introduction of Kim Taehyung!

Thanks for reading!