003.

Dec. 6, 2015, 10:30 PM - Dec. 7, 2015, 12:30
Alexia's time-Jeongguk's time

090182j: lex

090182j: what do you look like

jungwookiee: nothing terribly special

jungwookiee: i've got short brown hair, brown eyes, and skin the color of mayonnaise

jungwookiee: i wear round glasses so people call me harry potter all the time i stg

090182j: you sound like you're really cute

jungwookiee: wow thank you my face is a red sharpie but that's okay

090182j: ;;;;;;;;))))

jungwookiee: ew nasty

090182j: sorry

jungwookiee: no big deal fam

jungwookiee: i'm looking through some colleges to calm me down so i'll talk to you in a bit

090182j: alright

090182j: have a good night, lex.

jungwookiee: you too!

jungwookiee: well, day because it's daytime in korea...

jungwookiee: i've still got to get used to the time differences

xxx

Heat crept up Jeongguk's neck and sizzled his cheeks as he stared at the words on the screen. He sat in a stiff chair, his hand propped his chin as he stared dreamily at his phone. She was someplace in this world, sitting on her bed in all her glory. This beautiful girl is out there, miles and miles away, and she loved him.

His heart pounded at the thought and he squirmed in seat. He then tucked his phone away and prepared his already bedraggled body for more dancing. He crossed the wooden floor and positioned himself along with rest of the guys in front of a long mirror. Each of them were equally exhausted, droopy faces and tired eyes, but they had to keep working.

The music droned in the background, the mirror reflecting his moves and tired face. His black hair was sticky with sweat and glued to his pasty, white skin. What scared him about his appearance was that his eyes were lifeless, and dark bags gathered beneath his eyes and made his usually attractive features gaunt.

He went through the motions as he danced. His mind was adrift. Through the sleepy haze, the only thoughts in his mind were of Alexia and what beautiful face might be hiding behind that screen.