014.

Jan. 31st, 2016, 6:34 PM-Feb. 1st, 2016, 8:00
Alexia's time-Jeongguk time

Alexia and Jeongguk had been communicating for the whole month, squeezing in Skype calls to each other as often as they could. Her parents, perplexed as she was about how she had stumbled across the boy she'd been idolizing for years, were also thrilled to see her so happy. It wasn't hard to see that she seemed to smile bigger and to laugh louder ever since they started talking, she was the same way when she got into BTS.

"It's been such a good month for you," she said, scribbling on a scrap of paper to complete her homework. "Your collaboration with 'Zion. T' was fantastic. I don't know why you were so nervous."

Jeongguk chuckled, "I felt like I was going to faint," he admitted. "Thank you."

"And, did I forget to mention that you and Namjoon's cover of 'Fools' was incredible?" She asked, smirking because she did in fact know that she had complimented him more than plenty.

"Many, many times." He replied.

She nodded, completing the last question on her paper and exclaiming in triumph. She looked up, and stared at Jeongguk in confusion as he walked on his hands around the room.

"That was cool, Jeongguk." She said as he dropped to the ground.

He scurried back to his swivel chair, and did an energized spin, "Yes."

"You're hyper," she remarked. "Did you eat some of the candy that I sent you?"

"Three bars. . . oh, that's five." He stated, furrowing his eyebrows as she stared at discarded wrappers on the floor. He picked up his computer and spun around in his chair again, bringing the camera close to his face.

"Only you would have five chocolate bars in the morning," she replied.

"Yep," he stared at her face for a couple seconds, then grinned, "You're wearing the sweater that I sent!" He exclaimed.

"I will wear it until it becomes a small scrap of fabric," she declared, pinching the soft, black material and staring. "I love how you send me a sweater with your name on it."

He smiled, "But you like it!"

"Of course I do." She replied, smiling back.

"Hey, Lex," he said suddenly. "Say we met," he began. "What would we do?"

The word slipped right out of her mouth without even thinking, "Cuddle."

"Now I've got to meet you," he teased, watching her cheeks turn the color of ripe apples.

"You will carry me into the sunset bridal-style with 'No More Dream' playing the background." She countered, throwing her head back and laughing heartily.

"Very funny," he responded sarcastically.

Returning to seriousness, she thought for a couple seconds, "I think we would go a bunch of places together. Like art museums, coffee shops, malls, parks, just anywhere, really. I also think we would stay up until three in the morning watching cheesy movies or having a wild dance party."

"And cuddle." He added.

"And cuddle." She repeated, grinning.

090182j: it was nice talking to you

jungwookiee: yah!!

090182j: i luv marina

090182j: LIVING LA DOLCE VITA

jungwookiee: LIFE COULD NOT GET MUCH SWEETER

frootmaknae: DONT YOU GIVE ME A REASON THAT ITS NOT THE RIGHT SEASON

jungwookiee: i don't believe this

frootmaknae: ;^))))))))

jungwookiee: welcome to the diamond life, frootmaknae.

frootmaknae: happy to be here