011.

Jan. 1st, 2016, 9:20 PM-Jan. 2nd, 2016, 11:20
Alexia's time-Jungkook time

jungwookiee: omg i'm

jungwookiee: i'm so so sorry

090182j: it's okay, it was really funny.

jungwookiee: it wasn't funny, it was so embarrassing

jungwookiee: AND I SENT YOU A PICTURE OF ME IT DOESN'TGET WORST THAN THIS

090182j: i beg to differ

jungwookiee: u flirt

090182j: scale is international

jungwookiee: INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY!

jungwookiee: i'm so mad rn you have no idea

jungwookiee: i looked up bts hater and messaged them: 'how could you hate bts?' and now they're saying a bunch of crap about them AND JUNGKOOK since he's my bias.

jungwookiee: i'm going to add you to the chat so you can back me up!

jungwookiee has added 090182j to the conversation

BTS Hater: You brought your friend to defend you? That's pretty pathetic.

BTS Hater: What kind of name is 090182j?

090182j: a much cooler name than BTS Hater.

jungwookiee: slay

BTS Hater: I do not care about name. I just want to make a point.

090182j: and what is the point? why waste your time trashing what people love? it's insensitive and honestly really stupid.

BTS Hater: I've read many articles, and I've come to the conclusion that the boys of BTS are complete idiots and terrible people.

BTS Hater:  They use way too much auto-tune, Jungkook's cover 'Lost Stars' was so unbelievably auto-tuned, it was nauseating. They have no respect for their fans, all they care about is money. They're disgusting scum of the earth.

jungwookiee: now, that's insane.

jungwookiee: bts is a caring group of boys. they love their fans with all their hearts and they work so hard.

BTS Hater: You are clearly delusional. Check out these articles and tell me if you change your mind. *inserts links*

jungwookiee: these better not be from koreaboo!!

jungwookiee: THEYRE FROM KOREABOO YOU CANT JUST DEPEND ON ONE SOURCE

jungwookiee: SQUARE UP, BTS HATER, LETS FIGHT!

BTS Hater: That's very juvenile of you.

jungwookiee: so is the fact that you have bts hate account.

BTS Hater: They're terrible people! They also look like rats, especially that one guy, Jungkook.

jungwookiee: now you're the one being juvenile, you're trying to make me mad.

BTS Hater: It's working, though.

jungwookiee: ... FIGHT ME

BTS Hater: You're so dense.

090182j: first of all, leave her alone, or i swear to god... whatever articles/crap (the terms are interchangeable to be honest) you've been reading are a bunch of lies. i can say this 100% honestly, since i am bts' jeon jungkook. also, i do not look like a rat and lost stars was not auto-tuned. where are your eyes and ears? shall i go find them?

090182j: step on a lego- taehyung :D

BTS Hater: What

jungwookiee: what

090182j: what

090182j has left the conversation

Did she read that correctly? She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, staring. She read the message once, and then twice, and then three times, until it became very clear that 090182j was claiming to be Jeon Jungkook. Now, she didn't know what to think.

If there was any possibility that 090182j was Jeon Jungkook, it was becoming more clear by the minute. All of the questions he had asked regarding Jungkook, saying he lived in Korea, and his phone going off during a live stream while she was texting him. Her head started to hurt. Alexia brought a hand over head and stared at her phone, nervously biting down on her lip.

jungwookiee: i'm going now.

BTS Hater: I think that's best.

jungwookiee: i'm also going to block you because you're a jerk.

BTS Hater: I figured.

-Your message wasn't sent because this user has blocked you-

xxx

did this move too fast for you guys?

i know this all happened so fast, and this story itself is terribly unrealistic, but anything is possible. i just needed a way to speed things up since i was doing filler chapter after filler chapter and i didn't want to bore you.

thank you so much for your support for this story.