010.

Dec. 31st, 2015, 11:56 PM-Jan. 1st, 2016, 23:56
Alexia's time-Jungkook's time

jungwookiee: m y nrw yrer realouton

jungwookiee: is t ohsve fin nd lve lkfe!!

090182j: um

jungwookiee: OMG!! HSPOY NRW YESR!!

090182j: happy new year, lex.

090182j: are you drunk?

jungwookiee: HO U JNOW!!

090182j: you sound very different...

jungwookiee: I SRE I FO JUNKOK

090182j: please, just go to bed.

jungwookiee: W E WLL NVR SLEP CHZ SLEP IS FR THE WESK

090182j: you're barely making any sense. please go to bed.

090182j: please.

jungwookiee: *inserts image*

jungwookiee: I DN T MEEN TO SEN DU A PICTIRE OF MW I DSORYY I MENT TP SWND U A DPG MEMW

jungwookiee:

090182j: you're beautiful, lex

090182j: wow

jungwookiee: hsjsjsjajs

090182j: just go to bed omg

jungwookiee: vo

jungwookiee: did i evr tll u hpw amzaimg tge nrew star wsrs movoe wds

090182j: many times

090182j: you're really annoying when you're drunk omg go to bed

jungwookiee: rpde!!!!!!!! ;-;

090182j: only because i care

090182j: you didn't read my text message, so i'm assuming you passed out.

090182j: talk to me when you're sober, nerd.

090182j: goodnight and take care.

090182j: and your headache is really going to suck. <3

jungwookiee: in wpke

-Your message wasn't sent because this user has blocked you.-

jungwookiee: suissjmskl

-Your message wasn't sent because this user has blocked you.-

xxx

Jeongguk was a mixture of giggles and red cheeks. He couldn't help but save the selfie she had sent to his camera roll, she was just too cute. She was everything she described herself as and more. Frankly, she was gorgeous to him.

Large snowflakes were tangled in her hair, disheveled and poofy. Her creamy skin was brought out by the snow-coated ground behind her. Her puffy cheeks were bubblegum pink, brown eyes warm and kind.

"What are you laughing at?" Taehyung asked, who had returned from the bathroom, and was digging his hands in a bowl of popcorn. "Who is that? She's pretty!"

"N-no one," he stuttered, shielding his phone screen.

"Oh, it's that girl... Lexie!" Taehyung yelled, flashing Jungkook a playful smile. "She was the one blowing up your phone during the live stream."

"H-how did you...?" Jeongguk asked, bewildered.

"I saw when I watched you text her over your shoulder. You really are oblivious to your surroundings when you talk to her," Taehyung explained.

"How was I supposed to know you were going to look over my shoulder and read my texts like a freak?" Jeongguk protested, throwing a handful of popcorn at Taehyung's face.

"You weren't." He said mysteriously.

"I hate you." Jeongguk sighed, dropping his phone on the couch and pressing play on the TV.

After weeks of begging, Taehyung finally broke and began to watch the Walking Dead with Jeongguk. By Christmas, Jeongguk had reached season four, so now he was rewatching. Like everyone does, Taehyung became addicted, both of them in a brutal battle over the character Maggie. They were definitely kicking off the new year correctly.

Bangtan had finally recieved a well-deserved break. They were all winding down from performances with friends and family, and taking it easy over the next couple months.

They were watching an episode that Jeongguk had already seen. He opened Kik again and unblocked Lexie (another nickname he intended to use thanks to Taehyung).

090182j: lexie!!

090182j: isn't that cute?

090182j: i'm calling you that now

090182j: ok sorry sLeEP