006.

Dec. 9, 2015, 10:08 AM-Dec. 10, 0:08
Alexia's time-Jeongguk's time

The bright light of the TV stung Jeongguk's sleep-clouded eyes. A thought pricking at the back of his mind reminded him that he had made plans for his day off, but these plans were all going down the drain because of the Walking Dead. He had planned to wander the stores of Seoul in a wild hunt for Christmas presents for his friends and family. On top of that, he had been planning to get a well-needed night of rest.

To put it mildly, he couldn't stop watching this insane show. The silky, cushioned sheets of his bed were drawn around his neck and draped down his shoulders like a cape. He watched in less horror than he had in the beginning of the show as the growls of zombies sounded through his screen. When he first began watching this show, the first gory scene left him in stunned disgust. Taehyung, who shares a room with him, promptly exited their room after watching half of the first episode with him.

The episode drew to a close, and left him on yet another cliffhanger. To watch or not to watch? He contemplated this question for a good two seconds when he realized that he still needed to text Alexia that he had watched the show. He hadn't actually touched his phone since he started watching it.

4 hours. . .

jungwookiee: lol hey i hope you weren't offended i unblocked you literally after a minute because i missed you
jungwookiee: is that sad?

3 and half hours ago. . .

jungwookiee: did i hurt your feelings? i'm so sorry!

2 hours ago. . .

jungwookiee: i miss you

1 hour ago. . .

jungwookiee: i'm sorry

1 minute ago. . .

090182j: one word

090182j: obsessed

090182j: and quite possibly hellhole

jungwookiee: omgomgomgomg

jungwookiee: i'm sORRY!!

090182j: you should be

jungwookiee: i am! the sorriest soul in the world!! forgive me!

090182j: you're fine

090182j: except you need to apologize for getting me hooked on twd

jungwookiee: OMG IS THAT WHAT YOUVE BEEN DOING THIS WHOLE TIME?

090182j: yep

090182j: it's one in the morning (:

jungwookiee: go to bed!

jungwookiee: you need to get rest

jungwookiee: i sometimes check the time in korea and you get up hella early

jungwookiee: get some sleep my smol bby

090182j: only if you come and cuddle w/ me ;;;;;;;-)))

jungwookiee: STOP IM IN CLASS AND TRYING NOT TO SCREAM

jungwookiee: GO TO BED

090182j: )': bby ur like a rose, you're so pretty but your thorns hurt me!

jungwookiee: stop it i swear

090182j: u can block me but you can't block my feelings for you ;;;;)

-Your message wasn't sent because this user has blocked you-