015.

Feb. 20, 2016, 8:30 PM-Feb. 21, 2016, 10:30
Alexia's time-Jeongguk's time

frootmaknae: the hyungs won't stop making fun of me for my username

frootmaknae: but Taehyung is aggressively dancing to 'primadonna' right now and he tripped over a chair

jungwookiee: i appreciate all these cute updates

frootmaknae: in that case, i've got another exciting update for you

jungwookiee: SPILL THE BEANS

jungwookiee: RELEASE THE CAT FROM THE BAG

jungwookiee: LET THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD

frootmaknae: i'm going to ignore that

jungwookiee: thank u

frootmaknae: can you skype?

jungwookiee: sure!

"Hi, Lexie!" Jeongguk beamed.

"Hi," she replied. "So, what important thing did you want to tell me about?"

He breathed in deeply, wiping his palms on his jeans, "I've been working for a couple months to save up for a trip to Minnesota, and it's slow progress, but I'm almost-" He explained.

"Wait, what?" She asked, her mouth dropping open.

"Y-yeah," he stuttered. "I've been clearing my schedule and booking a flight--"

"And how long have you been planning this?" She inquired.

"For awhile," he answered. "Why aren't you happy?"

"I am, it's just, I can't believe this." She sighed. "Why didn't you tell me? I could have helped somehow. You didn't have to do this on your own, you know."

"I wanted to," he replied, shifting in his seat. "Why are you so worried?"

"How come you're going through all this trouble for me?" She asked.

"I really hate when you ask me that." He countered. "Lexie, I'm doing this because I like you. I like you a lot. I want to meet you."

The only intelligent thought running through her mind was "I could have helped", which wasn't a very intelligent thought on its own. She felt as if a huge wave had just slammed against her, leaving her dizzy and shocked. The black turtleneck she was wearing started to cling to her skin in a really uncomfortable way, and her arms beaded with sweat. This can't be happening. Many emotions were coming through her at once.

On one end, she felt happy. She felt extremely jubilant that Jeongguk would be coming all the way from Korea to meet her in tiny Minnesota. In fact, it was just that that made her unhappy. She was being a burden. Because of her, he was sacrificing his job, and preventing him from relaxing. Then, she felt angry. She didn't understand why he didn't tell her.

"When are you planning on coming?" She finally asked.

"Around spring break. . ." He answered. "And it's going to be great, I'll find some place to stay, so if you're worried about finances; don't be."

"I don't know what to say," she said, finally grabbing a hold of her emotions. "I'm finally going to meet you." Tears glittered in her eyes and she looked down to prevent them from falling.

"So, you're happy now?" He asked.

"It's just overwhelming, I'm sorry. I'm happy, I really am. I'm so happy." She confirmed, her fragile body shaking like a flower in the rain.

He beamed, "A couple more months, and just you wait. We'll be together!"