028! bonus chapter

Apr. 25, 2016, 6:45 PM-Apr. 25, 2016, 6:45 PM
Alexia's time-Jeongguk's time

"Ladies and gentlemen. . . the moment you've all been waiting for!" Jeongguk boomed.

He and Lexie stood outside, watching the orange, pink sunset slowly sinking into the horizon. He carried a speaker in one hand and his phone in the other, his finger hovering over the play button. Lexie was straightening her lips into a line. Jeongguk pressed play.

His speaker blared, "YAMMA NI GGUMEUN MWONI, YAMMA NI GGUMEUN MWONI, YAMMA NI GGUMEUN MWONI, NI GGUMEUN GYEOU GEUGONI!"

Lexie mouthed along to the lyrics, while Jeongguk silently placed his phone and speaker on the doorstep. In a shrill voice, Lexie yelled, 'I WANNA BIG HOUSE, BIG CAR AND RINGS'. Jeongguk snuck behind her and swept her off her feet, carrying her bridal-style in his strong arms. Lexie laced her fingers around his neck, looking anywhere but his face since her cheeks were so rosy.

They screamed along with the lyrics. Jeongguk spun around with Lexie in his arms and she hugged his neck tightly, her stomach hurting from laughing. He spun around on his heel, and sauntered towards the sunset, with the song and Lexie's giggling ringing in his ears.

xxx

i didn't forget (;