The Kitten (Greece x Reader)

Three months ago he had married you. A beautiful beach wedding. It felt like yesterday that it had happened. Heracles had been your other half ever since you returned his lost cat, Missy. She had been missing for about a week and posters were clearly up everywhere. One day you stumbled across her shivering in the lane outside your house next to the bins. He had been looking for the perfect gift for you since day one.  Something that said thank you for saving Missy beause all you asked for was a date and he didn't see that as good enough. He walked into the pet shelter to pick up some cat food for Missy as he noticed that you were running low again. That's when he saw her. A pure white kitten with (e/c) eyes that matched yours. It reminded him if you on the wedding day. Just you were much prettier. There was no way a kitten could compare to you. After going through the all the papers he was taking that kitten home.

"I'm home!" He grinned as he shut the door, the box behind his back. He placed the bag of cat food in the hallway
"I have a suprise!" You smiled as you popped you head around the living room doorframe.
"Me too," He beamed.

"I bet mine is bigger..." You smiled a little wider.

He showed you the kitten. It was adorable. You handed him a pregnancy test in response. It was positive. You had the kitten in your hands as you looked to ceiling. How would this go down with him? He just bought a cat. There was no way that he was thinking of kids. You wished that he would be happy with the fact you were pregnant. He seemed happy enough. Or was that just because he loves cats and now you owned two. He never spoke about kids. there was still no answer. Your stomach churned. You placed the kitten back into her box and looked at Heracles. He seemed to have frozen with the test in his hands. There was no expression on his face.

"This means positive right?" He finally spluttered out at you.

"Yea... It does, we're pregnant." You whispered. At that he hugged you tightly.

"I'm so happy, I love you so much (Y/N)!" He beamed at you. This was the start of your perfect family. A beautiful husband, a bundle of joy and, well, two cats.