(Prussia X Reader)

The cold breeze nipped at your legs, engulfing you in a much welcomed embrace, comfortable shivers ran down your spine. All sound seemed to disappear whenever you sat in that old wooden bench. Few people passed you as you sat in the eerie setting. An old tree loomed over you whilst your back was facing the tall building. You glanced at your phone. A message notification was sat there.

Meet me in our usual place

That was where you were. The usual place. The only thing was that this usual place was in fact the exact opposite. It was rather unusual. A spider crawled over your hand, in total it was no bigger than a crumb and it tickled you slightly as it's tiny legs scrambled over your soft skin. You smiled at it and left it be. It wasn't hurting you. Then the sound of a motorbike rang in your ears. He was here. You smiled down at your phone as they parked up and you shoved the old thing in your pocket. A tall figure head to toe in motor gear cast it's shadow over you. The figure removed it's helmet to reveal a mop of silver hair and bright red eyes. His solemn mouth transformed into a crooked smile, his teeth only just visible. His pale cheeks flushed with a rose coloured tint.
"What's new?" He asked, sitting next to you. He smelt heavily of fresh grass.
"Hmm, nothing much really, just the usual studying and stuff..." you replied with a smile.
"Well, my friend's got a girlfriend... man he hates that bitch. He tells me every day, he says 'man I really gotta lose my chick in the worst kind of way'. So that's all I've got going on right now..." He laughed a little.
The silence was comforting. He had now taken off his leather jacket, the smell of freshly cut grass was now stronger.
"I missed you." He sighed. You glanced over to see him lead against the back of the bench, his hands placed behind his head, looking up at the sky.
"I missed you too." You smiled to yourself. A small chuckled emitted from the body next to you. You could have sworn that you heard him mutter 'I'm glad' once you had finished your response. He then sat up and placed his head into his hands.
"Maybe..." he began, "Maybe I missed you more than I should have."
You stayed silent and took in a big breath.
"I couldn't help it. I just missed you like crazy... just the thought of you made me feel all..." He screwed up his face as he lifted it from his hands, "warm."
"Hmm," was the only noise you could muster, "why here?"
"What? Oh, why did I choose to meet you here?" He turned to face you with a quizzical look, "I think we both know why I asked you here."

"Cause it's near your flat?" You smirked at him.

"Well yea there is that... but because this was the place we first met."

Next thing you knew you were stood in his flat. He had hung up your coat and was closing his curtains. It was already getting dark out. Typical of Winter though. He smirked and enveloped you in a hug. His breath tickling the back of your neck. He kissed the side of your neck ever so slightly. You crooked your neck to allow him more access and he kissed it harder. God... you didn't realize how much you had missed him. You'd also never done anything like this with him either. The most was a peck on the cheeks. Mid thought his lips met yours, warm and firm, pressing against you. Eventually he had you pushed up against the wall, pinned under him. You certainly weren't complaining.  

GUESS WHO'S BACK

for now at least 

ye me