Prussia x Reader

He'd broken his leg over the stupidest thing. The bone was snapped in half completely. Parkour he had called it. The doctor explained he'd be in a cast for about three months. It wasn't parkour at all. The cast was inconvenient and clumpy and all he did was show it off. Luckily he had baggy shorts that managed to fit over said cast. He had jumped off a building. Tried to land on a wall. He hit the wall all right, just cracked a bone and fell backwards onto the floor. His leg was now plastered, covered in random signatures, he also had a pair of crutches. He always looked like he was in pain because of it but never showed it. He kept a brave face, after all, as he says himself, he is awesome. But it'd be awesome if he didn't just jump off buildings and then cover it up as parkour. At this moment in time you were both taking a walk. It was a quiet day and thankfully quite warm. The sound of the crutches hitting the ground amused you. Click, click, click. They kept going, a light hum under his scratchy yet soft voice. He was going on about his brave escapades with his friends Antonio and Francis. The brave escapades before he sliced his bone in two. The most they got up to now was messing about on crutches or playing on Mario Kart aggressively. All of them constantly doodling on the cast. The stop of clicks on the ground snapped you out of your thoughts to see him frowning at the floor.

"What's up?" You asked, placing your hand on his. He shook his head, his slivery hair shaking in the slight breeze. His eyes almost watering.

"It hurts Birdie. It really hurts." He sighed and looked at you with pain in his face. Pain he was finally ready to accept. You squeezed his hand slightly.

"I know," you looked into his eyes, "don't jump off a building next time."

He chuckled slightly, not because it was funny but more because of his own stupidity. He smiled at you.

"What number serious injury is this? 7? There's that time you jumped off a cliff and hit that rock and broke your wrist, a mark still being there, and when you started a fight for no reason and you got your face jacked up and got rushed to A&E... Your nose is now a little crooked. When Antonio and Francis dared you to go sledding on a solid patch of ice, that was fun explaining your split eyebrow to Ludwig, also when you went ice skating and fell on a blade giving you that massive scar on your leg... That one time you, Antonio and Francis found that electric fence. That wasn't fun. You fell on a barbeque and now have a burn on your stomach oh, and the time you crashed your motorbike by trying to do a wheelie and now you have that scar on your shoulder. Then you've got numerous scratches and burns all over you from the little things... you're mad."

"I wonder how cool my leg will look after my leg heals... maybe I'll get a cool mark to go with this." He grinned.

"Don't you ever get annoyed with people staring?" When you said this he sighed and then chuckled.

"I've been looked at weirdly since birth Birdie. I'm albino. I was born awesome. The scars give people a reason to look too. They'll wonder how I got them instead of how my genetics are different." He grinned at you. You supposed he had a point. The scar on his leg was quite large, pink and had a massive indent, like a gorge that started on his thigh down to his ankle. He always wore shorts too. He could never catch a tan so he always stayed freakishly pale. Like a vampire. His eyes were also a wierd shade, sometimes you could swear they were red. No wonder people looked. He was a daredevil and he looked insane but his personality contacted with this a lot. He'd look mad to anyone if they didn't know him.