The Book

---- Stitch's POV ----

It was nighttime, and I was flying quickly to the Sky Army HQ. I had to find the library. I scanned the tall building until I saw a room on the second floor, with lots of books, along with one enchantment table. I landed on the window ledge and watched my wings pixelate away. Then, I pulled back my hand, and punched the window.

---- Seto's POV ----

There was a crash.

"Did you hear that?" Someone said. I nodded.

"It sounded like it came from the library." I said calmly, though I was feeling slightly different. I was worried. "I'll go see what happened." I told them, and ran up the stairs.

I slowly opened the library doors. "Hello..? I called. I opened the door all the way. I saw a girl.

She had blue hair that covered one eye, along with a dark gray hoodie and black shorts.

She was taking a book.

Powerful Manipulation Spells

That was the book. I gasped. She noticed me.

She ran for the broken window as dark gray bat wings pixelized out of nowhere.

"Stop!" I called out, and ran for the window. I grabbed her hand as she started flying.

"Let go!" She said, not with anger, but with something like.... Sadness.

"Give me the book." I told her firmly.

"I can't." She said, and dropped me.

The last thing I saw was her flying away. Then it all went black.

(sorry if these parts are really short, it's just how I had it written)