Almost Taken Back

I teleported right outside of Sky Army HQ.

"Attention all recruits! You are you find a young man dressed as Seto Sorcerer! Once you find him, bring him to me! He is extremely dangerous, and all who bring him to me alive will be promoted!"

Adam's voice rang throughout the building.

I ran. It wasn't safe there. I would be kept in a dungeon, with no food or water. I ran far away. I ran until I couldn't any longer. My breathing was heavy, but it was nighttime, and I had to make a fire.

"Erif." I said, pointing my hand at a small stack of sticks. Pain shot through my hand. I was pointing my left hand at the sticks.

Was that Herobrine's plan? I thought, staring at the metal casing. He must've put a spell on it to keep my magic closed. I sighed and pointed my right hand at the sticks.

"Erif." the sticks erupted in flames and I sat down by the fire. I then laid down.

What am I gonna do? I thought. "I have to get Ty back. If I can escape the Nether, there's gotta be someway I can get him out of the Ather." I told myself. Then I heard a sound. A stick snapped.

Must've been an animal. I thought, and went to sleep.

I woke up.

My hands were tied with rope.

I was being dragged.

Dang it. I thought, and tried to stand up. My feet were tied as well.

"I see you've woken up." Someone said. I looked around and saw a girl with long brown hair, and glasses that looked like something a pilot would wear on her head.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Skylar." the girl answered.

"AND I'M NEON." the person dragging him yelled. She had long black hair with neon green at the end.

"Shh." Skylar sushed Neon. "We don't want anyone to know we've captured him, they might try to steal him!" she said angrily.

"Oh well!" Neon said happily.

"Why are you capturing me?!" I asked, struggling to get away.

"So we can take you to Sky Senpai!" Skylar said, and gazed off into the distance.

"No were not." Neon argued. Skylar rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right, of course we are! That's the only way!" she said.

"Listen, you don't understand, I have to be free!" I told them, hoping they'd listen.

"No, you listen, you're the only way, so I need to take you to Sky!" Skylar told me.

"Come on! Surely you can get him to like you another way." I argued. Skylar shook her head.

"Nope." she said. I looked around. We were leaving the forest, and the Sky Army HQ was within view.

I have to get out! I thought. But my hands were tied, I can't cast any useful spells without them.

"Please." I said to the two girls. "You have to let me go!"

Just then, a blue and gray blur appeared from nowhere, and the two girls were knocked out somehow.

Then my hands and feet were untied. I stood up, trying to find who helped me, but I saw nothing. I then ran, running farther this time, until I came upon a town.

"Maybe I can find a book telling me how to get Ty out of the Ather.." I said quietly as I walked through the streets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- ???'s POV ----

I walked through the streets of the white town. I knew where I was heading. I was going to the castle. I was gone, but that doesn't mean I can't still be there.

(I know there are people reading this, other than Mystery, I WANNA KNOW WHO YOU ARE. If you are reading this, say something, ANYTHING. The fact that I don't know is killing me.)