Lied To

(MINOR CURSING USED ONCE)

It's been a week since Ty... Left...

Most of my time was now spent in my personal library, either reading or wandering around deep in depression and thoughts.

I tried to read books to take my mind off of things. Trying to find a spell to bring him back.

I was currently sitting in a chair, crying as one does when they lose someone.

"Hey there."

I looked up instantly.

"You!" It was that damn girl! And she was holding a Shadow Scythe..

I realized. It was her!

"You're the reason Ty's dead!" I said angrily, and she nodded sadly.

"I'm sorry it's true." I was slightly taken by surprise at the tone of her voice. "I'm so very sorry.." she said, looking down at the ground. "You don't understand. I had to.."

"I don't understand at all! Mind explaining?!" I asked, angry at what she has done. She shook her head no.

"I cannot tell you what I'm not allowed."

"What the heck does that mean?" she didn't answer my question, but instead said, "I can bring Ty back."

My eyes widened. "You can? How? If you could, then why did you kill him in the first place?"

"Sir does not know I am doing this. But he never said I couldn't." she said, but she didn't answer how. "Just follow me." I nodded and followed as she walked out of my library. We walked passed several people, but they didn't seem to see her.

"Why don't other people see you?" I asked.

"Don't speak. People will think you're going insane." she said simply. I nodded and continued to follow her. Once we were out of Sky Army HQ I asked, "What's your name?" she stopped suddenly, as though thinking whether or not she should answer. She then continued walking. I guess she decided to not answer. She led me to a dark cave. I kept walking until I ran into a wall. The girl disappeared. I turned around to leave and ran into another wall.

I was trapped. Suddenly light entered the cave from nowhere, revealing a purple potion. What's this? I thought, picking up the potion and inspecting it.

"Its a potion of revival." the girl's voice echoed.

"How does it work?" If it works I might be able to revive more people.

"You drink every drop, and think of someone dead." she explained. "But you have to drink it quickly, or else it becomes plain water." she cautioned.

"Are you sure it works?"

"I promise. Drink it quickly!" she urged. I nodded, and pulled the cap off the glass bottle. I drank every single drop.

I felt dizzy, my vision was darkening. I felt weak, and I collapsed onto the cold rocky floor. I knew what she did.

She lied.

She poisoned me.

I looked up and saw ger standing over me.

"My name is Stitch." she told me. "And I'm sorry."

Everything went black.

SetoSorcerer was killed by magic