Facts

---- Seto's POV ----

I was searching for the library, obviously. It was slowly becoming night, which meant everyone would be going inside. That was good, in case this town was alerted by the Sky Army. By the time it was night, I found the library. I was about to walk through the door when somebody grabbed my arm.

"Dang it." I said out loud, and was forced to turn around by the one grabbing me. There were two people, whom I recognized from the Sky Army. It was a boy and a girl. The boy was holding on to me, and was wearing a green jacket. The girl had short dark brown hair and was wearing a checkered jacket.

"You're coming with us." the boy said. I sighed.

"Great." I rolled my eyes, and the boy started dragging me. "Who are you anyways?" I then asked.

"I'm Kylie." the girl said.

"And I'm Jack." the boy said. Then the girl stopped walking. "C'mon Kylie, we gotta take this imposter to Commander Sky!" Jack said. Kylie shook her head.

"I'm sorry Jack, but we can't do that." Kylie said. Jack was confused. "What? Why?" he asked as Kylie stared at him. "Sis you're starting to scare me. Why are you staring at me like that?" at that moment Kylie ran at him and before he could react she hit him hard on the head, knocking him unconscious. He fell hard on the ground. I stared at Kylie, thinking she might attack me.

"I won't hit you." she said, and smiled.

"But why did you knock out Jack? I thought you wanted to be promoted?" I asked, confused. Kylie shook her head.

"Jack did, I didn't care. I did fully intend on bringing you back, but then I actually saw you, Seto." I was still confused. "When Commander Sky announced that someone dangerous dressed like you was running around, me and Jack went off to find you and bring you back. Did that help?" she asked. I shook my head.

"How did you know I'm the real Seto? People with spirits shouldn't recognize me." I said.

"That's half of it. The people without spirits still recognize you." then I understood.

"You don't have a spirit, do you." I said, not really asking. She shook her head. "That makes sense."

"But why did you come back?" Kylie asked me, now the confused one.

"I had to, I have to save Ty." I explained, and she nodded. "Well there aren't any spells to get someone else out of the Ather or Nether, at least not while your here." she said. "But you could go to the highest mountain, there's a legend that the entrance to the Ather is there."

"Thanks." I told her."

"No problem, but you might want to go quickly, Jack is waking up. I'll hold him off." I nodded and started running away. In the distance I heard, "He's getting away! We have to stop him!" "No Jack." "What are talking about?!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

---- ???'s POV ----

"No! Don't!" I shouted, but he couldn't hear me. I woke up and ran out of my house, running to the gates. The guards stopped me. "Let me through! I have to help him!" I yelled, and punched one of the guards.