Trapped

I opened my eyes.

Wait what?

I looked around. Everything was blurry. And.. Red.

"Oh good, you're awake." Said a voice.

That girl.. My vision cleared and I stood up. The ground was hard. "Where am I?" I asked. I saw the girl.

"You're in the Nether." she said.

"You died." I rolled my eyes. "I know that, but why am I in the Nether?" I asked.

"Because Sir wanted you to be here." Stitch explained. "You died while experiencing a strong negative emotion. Because of that, Sir was able to lock your spirit down here."

"My spirit? Is stuck? Here?" She nodded.

"I'm sorry." she said.

"How could you be? You killed Ty, you killed me and you trapped my spirit down here!" I said angrily. She didn't reply.

"Follow me." she then said. I followed, dispite my better judgement. She led me to a throne room, and someone was sitting in the chair. He had brown hair, a light blue short sleeve shirt, and dark purple pants. And white glowing eyes.

Herobrine..

"Well done Stitch." he said. I looked over to Stitch and saw she was kneeling with her head down.

"Thank you Sir." Herobrine turned his head to stare at me.

"Hello there." he said. I stared back, I couldn't look away. "You're Seto the Sorcerer, correct?" I nodded. "Good." he looked back to Stitch. "Take him away." he commanded. Stitch nodded at once and stood up.

"Follow me." she said to me, and I did so.

I have to find a way to get out.. I thought to myself as she led me through Netherbrick halls. She led me to a huge library.

If I could find the right book....

I looked around, hoping to see some sort of book that could help. I didn't see anything, I would have to take a closer look later.

"You can stay here for now." Stitch said, and started to walk away. But right before she walked out the door, she said,

"The books about magic are over there." and pointed through a small doorway.

I was confused. Why was she helping me? But I didn't question it. After she left I walked through the small door. It was a small room lined with books, and there was an enchanment table in the middle.