Part Twenty Five

Ej

Shocked draws all over our faces when we saw Rick and Precious together on one bed, both naked. I grab my wife's arm right away to cover her virgin eyes from the image of my friend's naked body.

"Get out people and lock the fucking door." Malakas na sigaw ng hubad na lalaki sa amin. Ni hindi man lang nito nagawang takpan ang sarili since he is busy covering his women.

I sighed and shake my head in disappointment. Jif grab the knob and close the door. My wife's face is an epic. Alalang alala ito at hindi mapakali. Kinukotkot na naman nito ang mga koko sa daliri, her usual mannerism.

I knew there is something between the silence of Precious and Rick from the very start. It seems that they have some sort of past which they dont want to share with us. Somethings smells fishy.

"Babe, calm down." But she just looked at me with her eyes full of confusion.

"A-anong nangyari sa kanila?"
Kahit kailan ang slow talaga ng babaeng 'to.

Obviously, the just have their honeymoon. Mas nauna pang mag honeymoon ang mga ito kesa sa aming bagong kasal.

Rick, youll need to have a lot of explaining to do. How come this happen?

Hinimas ko ang magkabilang braso ni Alex. Got a hard time answering her question. I dont to want to tell her the two just have unforgetable sex last night. Baka ma offend lang ito dahil sa kabigan si Precious.

"Pareng Alex, I bet you too have done it also last night." By Jif.

Namaang ako sa ginawang pagsagot ni Jif. I looked at him with evil stare. Si Alex naman palipat lipat ng tingin sa aming dalawa.

"What?" Maang maangan ni Jif.

"Dont tell me, you two were just sleeping soundly last night?! What a boring night for honeymooners." Dagdag pa nito.

"Fuck you Jif." Naasar nako sa kakatalak nito but I stayed calm for my wife.

I saw Jif stand at stayed at our back tapping my shoulder.

Loser! He said, then now burst out in laughter. He walked away while whistling. Naiwan akong nagpupuyos sa inis.

Shit. For the first time, I let a girl sleep beside me without having sex with her.

Well, if hindi naman kami binulabog nina Rick and Precious malamang hinding hindi ko talaga tatantanan si Alex.

Heat filled within me remembering how Alex touches me a while ago. Im acting weird whenever I am with her. Para akong bumabalik sa pagka teenager. I feel strong and hot. Parang hindi ako napapagod pg kasama ko siya. And my senses always reacting wildly with her virgin touches.

After a few minutes of waiting, lumabas na ng kwarto si Precious. Agad napatayo si Alex para salubungin ito. They just hug each other. I see a tear fell from Precious left eye but she wipe it away before Alex could notice it.

"Bitch, I need to go home. Mauuna na lang skong umuwi sa atin."

"Pero--'

"You'll be OK. Enjoy your honeymoon vacation. Text text na lang tayo." Nakipagbeso beso na ang kaibigan nito saka dali daling umalis at lumabas ng rest house. Precious didnt even bother to look at the boys as if she was not comfortable with us. I sigh seeing Rick coming towards our direction.

****

"What happen?"

Rick and I were now here at the mini bar. I let the twins entertain my wife coz I need to talk with my buddy of what happened last night.

We were both holding a mug of tea since Rick is still feeling dizzy coz of his hang over. The three was o drunk last night. Good thing I refused to join them coz I dont want to lay down with my new wife smelling so bad with alcohol.

Napabuga ito ng hangin saka napatitig sakin. Then he shake his head.

"It was an accident. You know that was my room she was occupying, I just forgot she was sleeping there."

"Yeah, how would you explain the scene we just saw?"

"Bro, you know me. I did not planned anything. Its just that when I lay down, there was a girl in my bed. Smelling to good, looking so fragile and.. I forgot, I cant control a thing anymore. She was so drunk too that she did not even fight. Nadala ako sa init ng katawan."

Napailing ako. I do understand him. Lalaki eh. People said that you cannot used it as an excuse but mind you its not easy to be a man. Its not easy to look and just stay calm when we are on the certain situation. Rick is single and so Precious is.

He smiled bitterly at me.

"I think, this would be the end of my bachelor life." He shake his head and dunk the tea on his mug.

"Huh! Inunahan mo pa akong mag honeymoon. Tang ina mo!" I tap his shoulder. Napatingin naman ito sakin with confuse eyes, just when it sinks in to his brain what I just said, Rick burst out in laughter.

"What the fuck!"

"You stop laughing, we were about to do it when youre girl scream so loud Alex jump out off the bed right away. Aisssh I feel so shit!"

Imbes na tumigil, mas lalong tumawa si Rick. Napapailing na ito. Hindi makapaniwalang may ma di-deadma ang kagwapuhan ng kaibigan.

"Wow. Youre wife is really something. Bilib din ako kay Alex, eh halos lahat ng babae naghuhubad ng panty para lang mapansin."

"Yeah indeed shes different." I find myself smiling while thinking about my wife.

"I probably need to go back to the city. Kailangan kong sundan si Precious."

"You know what, I smell something between the two of you. You sometimes treat her bitterly. You dont treat beautiful girls like that except from someone I can hardly remember."

Napayuko ito. Now, hes scratching his hair.

"Precious and that girl are the same person."

Hindi na ako nagulat. We were seniors then, hindi pa kami masyadong close ni Rick nun. I was not so popular compared to him in high school. Rick is a brainiac but a nerd. I was already a model back then, and I rarely go to school. Ang lakas ng epekto ng pambabasted ni Precious sa kaibigan ko. He used it to change himself and become a better man. Look at him now, he is succesful and he is every girls dream.

"I think thats what they call destiny, bro."

"Shut up! You dont believe in such thing."

"Hahaha. You really dont know me that well. Inunahan ko na nga ang destiny to make Alex my wife."

We tossed. I realized na unti unti na nga kaming nagsipaglagay sa tahimik. Rick could never let his girl go, not now that he have already something he can hold on to her.

Geez. Sometimes I want to think that he planned it but he didnt. Indeed, its destine to happen.

Obviously, he will do everything to have Precious marry her.