Chapter One: The Grand Magic Games.

It was that time of year. The Grand Magic Games have returned. Fairy Tail were in Fiore and were planning to be number 1 again.

"Man, it feels great to be here again." Natsu said.

"I wonder if the Phoenix Guild are here. They did declare on entering the Games this year." Lucy smiled.

"Oh yeah. Haven't they been in sorcerer magazine lately?" Gray asked.

"Yeah, Yukichi has." Wendy said. She went in her bag and pulled out a Magazine. "Here it is. The Ice-Make Mage of the Phoenix Guild announces something huge!" Wendy said. The others stopped and looked at the magazine with Wendy.

Ice-Make Mage, Yukichi Akuma, has revealed that what everyone was thinking is right. She is part of the Demon Akuma Clan! So cool! She is an ice demon and those little accessories on her head are not accessories, but demon horns! How cool!

The young mage has just become single. Her and her boyfriend who were once of Sorcerer Weekly Most Adorable Couple are now going their separate ways.

"Whoa. I always thought her horns were just accessories." Lucy said.

"I wonder how she is feeling with her break up. She must be heartbroken." Erza said.

"Not really." Someone said.

"Huh?" They looked to see Etsuko, Flame, Yukichi, Emiko, Naomi, Kimitsuki and Daisuke.

"I mean, now I realize he was just a douche bag. Nothing to cry over." Yukichi shrugged.

"Emiko!" Lucy shouted. Lucy and Emiko ran to each other and hugged.

"So, you guys are entering this year." Natsu grinned.

"You bet, the last time we saw each other, I didn't even get to let loose." Etsuko said.

"She's kidding, right?" Lucy asked.

"Afraid not." Emiko sighed.

"We're all stronger than what you saw last year. From my hearing, Naomi didn't even use her magic." Daisuke said. His outfit had changed. He wasn't wearing armor like last time they met. Daisuke was wearing a long blue jacket with a dark but shirt, a brown belt, black trousers and dark brown boots. He also had his hair pulled back, which was thanks to the help of jell.

"Eheh... That's right." Naomi said.

"Well, this should be an entertaining year." Erza smiled.

"We didn't even see your true power Yukichi, did we?" Gray smirked.

"Yep, you only saw half of my demon form." Yukichi smiled.

"THAT WAS ONLY HALF?!" Gray exclaimed.

"That scared Juvia to the point of nightmares!" Juvia said.

"Eheh." Yukichi said as she scratched the back of her head.

"Nee-San!" Suddenly, Yukichi was rugby tackled into a building and everyone jumped.

"Ow..." Yukichi groaned. Everyone looked to see Kaisai was hugging Yukichi.

"Whoa. Kaisai has really changed." Wendy said. What she meant by that is the fact that Kaisai had her hair in one high pony tail and had a black highlight in her fringe, which was covering half of one of her eyes. She also was wearing a black top that had straps with a red skirt, red sleeves, black boots that went to her knee and red thigh high socks. She also had her horns out, which looked like Yukichi's, only red.

"Yep. She really has. She said that she doesn't want to be the old her." Naomi smiled.

"Where's the rest of your guild?" Natsu asked.

"At the inn. We had to sign in for the Games." Etsuko said.

"Sign in?" Erza asked.

"Yeah. If you don't sign in, you can't participate this year." Daisuke said.

"Oh no, come on!" Erza said. The Fairy Tail lot ran off, leaving the Phoenix Lot.

"Well they sure haven't changed." Emiko said with a giggle.

"Yeah." The others said.

"Huh?" Kaisai and Yukichi said. They looked around and then they saw a person walk past them, hiding their identity with a hooded cloak.

"What is it?" Daisuke asked.

"Nothing..." Yukichi said as she watched the person leave. "What was that dark energy?" She thought.

Later On...

Every Guild were in their inns, waiting to see if they got through to the Games.

"How long do we have to wait?" Natsu asked.

"Not long." Erza said. The clock struck 12 and a large hologram appeared outside.

"Hey, look at this!" Romeo shouted. Everyone ran to the window and saw the Hologram of "Mato" in the sky.

"Oh, it's the King." Lucy said.

"Greetings kabo. Welcome to the Grand Magic Games everyone Kabo." He said. "This year, each guild will have to go into this building Kabo." Mato explained. A large building on an island floating in the sky appeared, next to the hologram. "You must make it through here with a magic orb that you will be given Kabo. You have to make it out of the building with your orb Kabo. The first 8 will be in the Grand Magic Games, which starts tomorrow Kabo." Mato explained. Stairs leading to the building appeared outside the window of many inns. "Good luck kabo!" Mato shouted.

"Let's go!" Erza said. She, Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Wendy climbed out of the window and on the stairs. They then ran up the stairs to an entrance, where a red orb was floating. Erza took the orb and the door opened. "Come on." Erza said as the five walked through the door. As they all walked through, the door was slammed shut behind them.

"Begin." They heard someone say.

"Let's do this." Natsu grinned.

TBC...

The Phoenix Guild 2: The Grand Magic Games!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara