Chapter Eight: The Chikyū Akuma.

"What are you doing here? I almost killed you." Yukichi said as she pulled the ice away.

"You looked suspicious. What are you two doing?" He asked.

"We were investigating something." Kaisai said. Her and Yukichi's eyes went wide. They looked to the left and saw the hooded figure from before. Gray looked two.

"Who are you?" Yukichi asked. The person put their hands on their hood.

"Yuki-Nee, the markings." Kaisai said. The person then pulled down their hood and the other three gasped.

Chapter Eight: The Chikyū Akuma.

The person pulled down their hood to reveal a woman with brown hair and green Akuma horns. Her eyes were green and she had markings on her face.

"Those markings. You're a Chikyū Akuma, but I thought you were all wiped out by the hunters." Kaisai explained.

"Akuma's... Thank... good...ness.." The Chikyū Akuma said before she slowly began to fall to the ground. Yukichi and Gray managed to catch her.

"Are you ok?!" Yukichi asked.

"I'm sorry... I used... a lot... of my magic...power..." The girl said.

"You must have been in a massive fight since it takes a lot for an Akuma to lose power. Especially if they have their markings." Kaisai said.

"I was... A man is after... the elements... of the... Akuma Clan. An evil man... He said he needed earth... fire... and ice. I managed... to leave with my... life..." The girl said.

"What's your name?" Gray asked.

"Hana... Chikyū." The girl said.

"Ain't that a surprise?" Kaisai and Yukichi asked.

"What do you mean?" Gray asked.

"Her last name, Chikyū. It means earth, which means she's part of the full blood Earth Akuma Clan." Yukichi said.

"But you both have Akuma as last names." Gray said.

"Which means we're full blood Akuma's. We're from the line of Akuma's who started the Akuma Clan." Kaisai said.

"This is so confusing. It's hurting my brain." Gray sighed.

"We should get you to the Phoenix Guild's inn. You'll be safe there." Yukichi said. Hana nodded. Yukichi and Gray helped Hana stand up and kept hold of her for balance. The four walked to the inn the Phoenix Guild were in. When they got there, they saw that everyone were still celebrating, so they took Hana to the room Yukichi was staying in. They put Hana on the bed and instantly, she fell asleep.

"Well that didn't take long." Kaisai said. "I'll get her a glass of water." She added before running out of the room. Yukichi sighed before sitting down in a chair.

"What's wrong?" Gray asked.

"I've encountered two people who wanted me. One wanted to kill me and another wanted my power. I hope its not none of them." Yukichi said.

"Who were they?" Gray asked.

"The first one was known as Silver. An ice devil slayer." Yukichi said. Gray froze, before sighing. "What is it?"

"Silver... Is my dad." Gray said.
.
.
.
"Great, you wanna kill me too?" Yukichi asked as she rested her chin on her hand while looking around with a huff.

"No! He has his reasons!" Gray exclaimed. Yukichi just huffed.

"So I guess that means you're an ice devil slayer too huh?" She asked.