Chapter Fifteen.

"The earth can still sense them." Hana said. Her, Yukichi and Kaisai were running through town.

"That means we're going in the right direction." Yukichi said.

"They're unforgivable. Why would they take Sabertooth and Fairy Tail?! They have nothing to do with this!" Kaisai exclaimed.

"They must know how we teamed up last year." Yukichi said. "They've set a trap for us by taking them. Be on your guard." Yukichi said.

"Right!" The others said.

Chapter Fifteen.

Lucy's POV.

What happened? Where am I? I opened my eyes to see I was in a dark room with only a little bit of light. The only light source was from a light on a ceiling, that was flickering. I sat up. I couldn't move my arms apart. I turned my head slightly to see they've been tied together. "What?"

"And you're all awake." Someone said. I looked up to see a man sitting on a chair. He had messy black hair and a dark emerald eye colour. He had marks on him. They looked like Yukichi's, but they were multiple colours. I also saw horns growing out of his head. Again, they were multiple colours. Behind him I saw two shadowy figure. One looked like a male while the other looked female. I looked to the side of me and saw Natsu, Gray, Sting, Rogue, Erza and Mirajane.

"What do you want with us?!" Erza exclaimed.

"You're the strongest of the Fairy Tail and Sabertooth Guilds. We can't have you working with the Phoenix Guild and ruin our plans like you did for Kira and her nine Tailed Fox plan." The man said.

"Who are you?" Mirajane asked.

"Who am I? Hm... No one usually asks me that." The man said. He gave us a toothy grin. He closed his eyes as a long snake like tail behind him slithered around. "My name is Hotaru Myou." He said.

"Why are you after Yukichi, Kaisai and Hana? What do you want from them?!" Gray exclaimed.

"What does any man who targets powerful people want? I want their power." He said as he stood from his chair and opened his eyes.

"Were you originally an Akuma?" I asked.

"Why yes. I was originally a Kage No Akuma." He said. He was a shadow demon... I didn't know such demons existed.

"Were you part of the original Akuma Clan? Or the others?" Gray asked. There's more Akuma's?

"Heh. You really know your stuff. I'm not a full blooded Akuma, which means, I'm not a strong Akuma like the others." Hotaru explained.

"So that's why you're after their power." Sting said.

"If I gain the power of a full blooded Akuma, then I'll be so strong, I could control humans! If I have every Akuma power... I could take over the entire world!" He said.

"We won't let you get away with this!" I shouted. Hotaru looked at me and laughed.

"And who's going to stop me huh? You're tied up in ropes that stops you from being able to use magic. You won't be able to stop me!" He explained. I gulped. Please... Anyone... Come save us! All of a sudden, a sound of glass smashing echoed through the room. I saw glass fall to the ground and three figures stood in front of us. Two had glowing marks, but they all had glowing horns. Red, blue, green.

"What are you doing here?!" Gray shouted. The one in the middle, the one with the pale blue horns and markings, made some sort of laughing noise.

"You think we're gonna leave you?" She asked.

"Yukichi!" I gasped. Suddenly, light from the moon from the window they smashed, shinned over the three. It was Kaisai, Yukichi and that Hana girl.

Out of Lucy's POV.

"Take the prisoners away!" Hotaru ordered. Suddenly, the hooded figures ran to Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Sting, Rogue, Erza and Mirajane. The man picked up Sting and Rogue.

"Hey!" The two exclaimed as they disappeared. The woman pulled Lucy and Mirajane by their hair.

"Let us go!" The two cried as they disappeared.

"I'll go find Lucy and Mirajane." Kaisai said as she ran past the man and through a door.

"I'll go find the others." Hana said as she ran through another door.

"Heh. Just you and me Aisu Akuma." Hotaru smirked.

"You shouldn't have come here! They're after your power!" Erza said.

"Man. You're louder than Daisuke. Damn. He'll give me a lecture later on." Yukichi said.

"Huh?" Erza questioned.

"You mind being quiet? I need to concentrate." Yukichi said. Suddenly, the room began to turn colder, to the point everything was ice. The room was also lighter now.

"In a cold environment. What else am I supposed to expect from an Aisu Akuma?" Hotaru asked with a smirk.

"Hotaru Myou..." Yukichi said.

"Hm? You've heard of me?" He asked.

"You're the one who slayed full blooded Akuma's because of jealousy, but you were never able to attain their power." Yukichi explained.

"But things have changed now. I now have slain Akuma's and have taken their powers." Hotaru said with a proud grin.

"You disgust me." Yukichi said.

"Now... Are we going to talk or fight? I do need ice too, to attain my goal." Hotaru explained. He closed his eyes. His horns began to grow. He smirked as he opened them to reveal pure black eyes.

"I suppose... There's not avoiding this..." Yukichi said. Suddenly light went around her. Her outfit changed to a short grey dress that showed her stomach. Her markings turned to a sky blue colour. Her hors grew. She grew wings made of ice and a snake-like blue tail.

"Is that her full form?" Gray asked himself.

"You're really not taking me serious are you?" Hotaru asked with a smirk.

"Hm. Like I'm going to waist my full power on you by turning into a full demon." Yukichi said. She suddenly disappeared.

"Huh? Where did she go?" Hotaru asked. Yukichi suddenly appeared in front of him and punched him in the Hotaru's eyes went wide as he spat out some salvia.

"You're in for a whole lot worse for trying to use my friends as prisoners." Yukichi whispered in Hotaru's ear before throwing him into a wall.

Meanwhile...

"Damn it! Let us go!" Sting shouted. The man who has taken him and Rogue was stood in a corner.

"Just shut your mouth." He said with a deep voice. The man was now visible. He had black hair with dark red eyes. He had black markings and black horns.

"Are you a Kage No Akuma as well?" Rogue asked. The man nodded. He walked to the two.

"Now shut up." He said.

"Or what?" Sting asked.

"Sting. Don't." Rogue said.

"Why?" Sting asked.

"Because you can't use your hands or magic." Rogue stated.

"Oh yeah." Sting said with a sweat drop. All of a sudden, one of the walls were destroyed by some sort of explosion.

"What the hell?" The man asked. They saw a figure walking through the smoke caused by the explosion. Once the smoke evaporated, Hakuoh was shown.

"Hakuoh!" Sting shouted.

"Knock, knock." Hakuoh said.

TBC...