Chapter Nineteen: Here's Etsuko!

"This power. It's incredible." Hotaru laughed as he stood up. Flying above him, looking down on him, was Yukichi. "You truly are a strong demon! I must posses those powers!" He shouted. Hotaru was suddenly shot in the stomach by ice.

"You stupid half blood. Obtaining my power would not make you powerful. I'm powerful due to training." Yukichi said coldly.

"I know that." Hotaru laughed. Hotaru slammed his hands on the ground and shadows rose from the ground and grabbed Yukichi's arms.

"What?" She questioned. She was then suddenly shot into a wall.

"Yukichi!" Erza shouted. Yukichi weakly got up, but then a shadow wrapped around her wrist and she was pulled into another wall.

"Heh. Looks like you are strong, but your training can't save you from my shadows." Hotaru laughed as Yukichi was thrown into another wall. The shadow let her wrist go as she fell to the ground and lost her form. Hotaru walked over to Yukichi and grinned. "Any last words before I steal your powers?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's about to get hot in here!" Yukichi said with a smirk. All of a sudden, the ceiling was smashed as flames hit the ground. Hotaru looked at the flames.

"What is this?" He asked.

"As much as I'd hate to admit it, she's far more stronger than me and will be able to take you down." Yukichi smirked. The flames evaporated and stood there was a grinning Etsuko.

"I'll make you melt." She smirked.

Chapter Nineteen: Here's Etsuko!

"Those dumb fire puns again." Yukichi sighed.

"Shut up! I'm saving your ass here! Just wait until we get to the guild! You're gonna get a beating!" Etsuko shouted.

"The flame dragon slayer... Etsuko Flame." Hotaru gasped quietly.

"Like you could give me a beating." Yukichi huffed.

"Who said I was going to give it to you?" Etsuko asked. Yukichi looked at her in confusion. "Daisuke-San and the old woman are seriously pissed at you. You're lucky this place hasn't been destroyed with you in it yet." Etsuko explained. Yukichi turned pale.

"I never thought I'd meet you." Hotaru gasped.

"Huh?" Etsuko questioned as she looked at Hotaru, who looked like he's just seen the most amazing thing on the earth.

"I'll finally be able to fight you!" Hotaru said.

"Err... Who is this guy?" Etsuko asked.

"The guy who attacked everyone." Gray said.

"The guy who wants the Akuma powers." Erza said.

"The bad guy." Natsu said.

"And you're all tied up." Etsuko mumbled. She walked away from Hotaru and walked to the Fairy Tail group.

"Heh?!" Hotaru questioned. Etsuko untied Erza. She then went to Natsu and then Gray.

"Thanks." The three said as they stood up. Natsu had his hand in his fist with flames leaving his body. Gray had his hands together, ready to use his Ice-Make magic. Erza had changed her armour to her fire empress.

"Let's go." Natsu said. The three then ran at Hotaru and went to attack him. Natsu first with his fire dragon wing attack. That hit Hotaru back. Just before he was about to hit the wall, Erza appeared behind him and attacked him with her fire empress armour. He went towards the burning ceiling. Just then, Gray appeared above him and attack him with Ice-Make: Hammer. Hotaru was about to hit the ground, but suddenly, flames went around the ground. Hotaru's eyes went wide as he could feel the heat. He quickly used his shadows to catch him, but they began to burn. He was about to go to the wall, but flames went on them too. The flames began to close in on Hotaru. He began to shale as sweat dropped from his forehead onto the flames. Even that evaporated before touching the flames. The flames around him grew as a shadowy figure walked walked through them.

"You see this? This is what happens when you try and attack the people we care about." The person said. They looked at him with fiery orange eyes. Blood red hair was now visible with a pink highlight. That's when the figure was finally revealed as Etsuko. "You attacked our friends. Our family. Our guild." She said as she walked closer to him with a deadly look in her eyes. Hotaru tried to make his shadows push him up higher, but they evaporated. He began to fall, which felt like he was falling forever. That's when he saw images of people from the Phoenix guild. Crying. Laughing. Partying. Mourning. Fighting. Caring for each other. "And when someone hurts our friends, family and guild, I get involved." Etsuko's voice echoed. "And it's not nice either."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Hotaru cried.

"Sorry is not gonna cut it. You began a war with us. I'm now... ENDING IT!" Flames began to burn him. His body was burning. Hotaru felt like he was in the sun himself. He screamed in agony, but then, suddenly, the burning stopped. He opened his eyes and saw himself sat in front of everyone. Fairy Tail. Phoenix. Sabertooth. Blue Pegasus. Lamia Scale. Mermaid Heel. Quattro Cerberus.

"It was... an illusion...?" He questioned.

"He looks like he saw a ghost. What did you do master?" Etsuko questioned.

"Only what he deserved." Kino said.

"I think you haven't done enough Kino." Makarov said.

"But if we were to continue, the lad would probably die of a heart attack." Bob said.

"That's why I stopped." Kino said. Just then, the royal army, lead by Arcadios ans Princess Hisui. Yukino was there too. She was told earlier to go and find the guards and the princess.

"Princess Hisui." Lucy gasped.

"Sorry we're late. Is this the man responsible for the attacks?" Arcadios questioned, looking at Hotaru.

"Yes. It is." Makarov said.

"What did you do to him? He looks petrified." Hisui stated. Everyone began to whistle while looking away. "Anyway. Guards! Take that man to the prison this instance!" Hisui ordered. The guards grabbed Hotaru before leaving to the castle.

"Well. At least it's finally over." Lucy sighed.

"Man. I have more steam left." Etsuko said.

"Why are you holding onto me then?" Yukichi asked while gritting her teeth.

"You're holding onto me as well ice brain." Etsuko said with gritting her teeth.

"Is that one job master asked of you really that hard to do?" Yukichi snickered.

"Ora hard destroying things on purpose ok?!" Etsuko exclaimed. Everyone laughed at the two as they bickered.

"Come on you two. Let's go. It's been a tiring day." Emiko sighed.

"Yukichi. Kaisai. Hana. Don't move." Kino said. The three froze. "You put yourselves in danger. Running into a trap to save the members of the other guilds." Kino said. The three gulped. "Would you do it again?" She asked.

"In a heartbeat." Yukichi said. Everyone froze as they looked at Kino. She just smiled with her eyes close.

"Good answer." She said.

"Huh?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Hana. From what I'm aware you don't have anywhere to go." Kino said.

"Err, yes. That's right." Hana said.

"Well then. You may join our guild and we shall give you your emblem when we return to the guild." Kino said as she walked off. Hana's eyes went wide.

"Yes! Now you're stuck with us!" Kaisai cheered as she jumped on Hana's back.

"Careful. We've both used a lot of energy." Hana said.

"Get used to it." Emiko sighed.

"Still as lovely as ever." Goldmine said as he and the other guild master followed Kino out of the room.

"Kids, you better get out as soon as possible. I heard that as soon as little Kino leaves the building, she's going to destroy it." Bob said. Everyone froze.

"Well. I'm outta here!" Etsuko shouted. Everyone then ran out of the building. They all ran past the guild master who stopped in their tracts and laughed. That night was lively, almost showing good spirits for an ending, however, there is still, one more chapter to go.

Tbc...