Chapter Eighteen.

Kaisai and the woman were battling it out. Fire verse shadow. They continued to throw attacks at each other and occasionally went head and head. The two stopped as they began to pant.

"I'm having this much trouble with a child who hasn't even gained her markings?! This is a joke!" The woman shouted.

"Heh. Don't be mad because I'm stronger than you." Kaisai with a grin.

"You're so annoying. It's time to finish you!" The woman shouted as she slammed her hands on the ground. the ground began to shake as shadows began to attack Kaisai from little cracks coursed by the shaking. Kaisai dodged them all and stood on a wall. "She can stand on walls?"

"Fire Akuma Spear." Kaisai shouted as a spear made of fire appeared in her hand. She then threw it at the woman, who dodged the attack.

"We need to help her." Mirajane said.

"I know, but these ropes are magic proof." Lucy said.

"It seems that I can't stop you." The woman said. Kaisai grinned as she jumped down.

"Well I am strong." She said.

"But I can slow you down." The woman said.

"And how are you going to do that?" Kaisai asked. Shadows near the woman began to form into some sort of object. But then Kaisai's eyes went wide as she saw three children. Two girls, one boy. They all had red hair. The boy's hair was more fiery than the rest. They all also had fiery red eyes and Akuma horns, however, they did not possess any kind of markings. "Kaen... Hinotama... Kaia..." Kaisai gasped as her eyes went wide.

The Hi No Akuma's Past.

Akihito, Yuuji, Wendy, Romeo and Naomi were running through dark halls.

"Sometimes I think being small is handy." Romeo said.

"Yeah! We got past them without them noticing us!" Yuuji grinned.

"I'm so going to get a scolding from Kimi later." Naomi said with a sigh.

"Same with Carla." Wendy said with a sigh.

"No! Don't hurt them!"

"Kaisai." Akihito said. The five ran in the direction of the scream and stopped when they saw Kaisai weakly trying to get up.

"They're so precious. Why didn't you save them?" The woman asked.

"Nee-San..." One of the girls cried.

"Kaia." Kaisai said with tears falling down her face.

"Why didn't you come back for us?" The boy asked.

"No. Kaen!" Kaisai said.

"Don't you care for us anymore?" The other girl asked.

"Hinotama..." Kaisai said. Suddenly flames went around the three and they screamed.

"No! Stop!" Kaisai cried.

"I'll stop if you come with us quietly." The woman smirked.

"Nee-Chan!" Kaia cried.

"Nee-chan!" Kaen cried.

"Save us nee-chan!" Hinotama cried. Kaisai got up and tried to run to them, but she fell over because a shadow grabbed hold of her leg.