Chapter Six: Erza Vs Daisuke.

"Erza Scarlet Vs Daisuke Akio!"

"What?" Erza asked.

"I'm against Erza?" Daisuke asked.

"This should be entertaining." Jura said. Daisuke and Erza walked into the arena and faced each other.

"I won't lose. Don't expect me to go easy on you." Erza said. Daisuke smirked as he looked down and laughed slightly. He out his hand on his hip and looked at Erza.

"I won't lose either. I do have an advantage after all." He said.

"Oh? Mind telling me what that is?" Erza asked.

"A photographic memory. I watched the Games last year and saw all the armour your mostly use. I know how to encounter each of your attacks and I can calculate an outcome on every possible way." Daisuke said.

"He's got that grin on." Yukichi said.

"You can do it Daisuke!" Naomi cheered.

"I wonder what the percentage of Erza winning is." Emiko said. Erza changed her armour to her robe of Yūen and pointed her spear at Daisuke.

"Enough talk. Let's start." She said.

Chapter Six: Erza Vs Daisuke.

"As you wish." Daisuke said as he got out his sword and pointed it at Erza. It then changed slightly. It was a pistol sword.

"This should be entertaining. The beautiful and smart Erza Scarlet against our strong tactic master." Kino said.

"Do you know the percentage of Erza winning?" Emiko asked.

"No, but Daisuke does, that's why he's starting with the twin sword pistols."

"But there's only one." Etsuko said.

"For now." Kino said with a grin, as she gave an evil laugh and a dangerous light in her eyes shinned. The guild members all stepped away from their master as she continued to laugh evilly. Erza went to make the first move by attacking Daisuke with her spear, however, Daisuke jumped out of the way. As he was doing so, he was flipping in the air and pointed two pistol swords at Erza.

"Where did the second one come from?!" Lucy gasped. Daisuke shot ice at Erza, but she managed to dodge them all. Daisuke was still in the air some how and made his pistol gun's disappear. A large hammer appeared and he threw that at Erza. Erza's eyes went wide as she managed to dodge it just in time. More weapons kept on appearing and Daisuke threw them at Erza. He finally landed and resummoned his sword pistols. He then shot fire at Erza, but she just turned her armour into her fire empress armour and attacked back. Daisuke dodged the attacks she gave. The two were so equal in power, strength, combat and knowledge that no one knew who would win.

"Those two are like equals. It's very rare to see someone equal to Erza." Mira said.

"I've never seen anyone who's able to keep up with Daisuke-San before." Naomi said.

"It's rare indeed." Kino said.

"It's going to be a tie." Hakuoh said. Daisuke and Erza were now currently fighting with swords.