Chapter Seven: A Contest.

"So.. You were the one who saved us last night from the first guild." Gray said as he leaned against a wall.

"Wow. You noticed." Yukichi said.

"Why you do it?" Gray asked.

"We thought it would be fun to go against you guys in the Games. Also, you looked clueless and Emiko was crying because she quote likes you guys. It keeps her happy at the end of the day." Yukichi explained.

"I see..." Gray said. A few minutes of silence passed when all of a sudden, they heard clicking of heels. The two looked to see a hooded figure. The hooded figure walked passed them. Yukichi's eyes went wide as she looked at the figure.

"What is it?" Gray asked.

"It's that presence again." Yukichi thought. Her markings on her right arm began to glow. She put her hand on her arm and the markings dulled down.

"Yukichi?" Gray asked.

"Be careful of that person." Yukichi said.

"Why? Do you know them?" Gray asked.

"No... But the presence is as dark as mine and Kaisai." Yukichi said as she looked at her arm.

Chapter Seven: A Contest.

Later on...

Two rounds had already gone by.

Lamia Scale Tobi Vs Sabertooth Minerva. Minerva won.

Mermaid Heel Araña Vs Warcry. Araña won.

1. Phoenix A - 20.

2 Mermaid Heel - 14

3. Sabertooth - 11

4. Phoenix B - 10

4. Fairy Tail A - 10

6. Fairy Tail B - 5

6. Quattro Cerberus - 5

8. Lamia Scale - 4

9. Blue Pegasus - 1

"For the final contest folks, a three way battle between Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail B, Kiyomi Aine from Phoenix B and Jenny Realight from Blue Pegasus! Can these three beautiful women please enter the arena." Chapati said.

"Well, wish me luck." Mira said with a smile.

"You can do it Mira!" Cana shouted loudly. Mira, Jenny and Kiyomi met each other on the arena.

"I wonder what they're gonna have to do." Natsu said.

"This battle will be... A BEAUTY CONTEST!" Chapati shouted.

"W-what?!" The others exclaimed.

"Heh, I guess I should give luck to the newbie." Jenny said. Kiyomi smiled while tilting her head slightly.

"Don't worry. I had the best teacher around." Kiyomi said.

"Oh, you're too sweet Kiyomi." Mira smiled.

"I mean it." Kiyomi smiled.

"Wait, you're Mirajane's pupil?" Jenny asked. Everyone stared at Kiyomi.