Chapter Four: Cat And Mouse.

Quattro Cerberus -  Jäger - Blue Pegasus - Eve Tearm

Blue Pegasus - Eve Tearm - Fairy Tail B - Juvia Lockser.

Lamia Scale - Lyon Vastia - Phoenix A - Yukichi Akuma.

Fairy Tail A - Gray Fullbuster - Lamia Scale - Lyon Vastia.

Mermaid Heel - Beth Vanderwood - Phoenix B - Kaisai Akuma.

Fairy Tail B - Juvia Lockser - Mermaid Heel - Beth Vanderwood.

Sabertooth - Yukino Agria - Phoenix B - Kaisai Akuma.

Phoenix A - Yukichi Akuma - Fairy Tail A - Gray Fullbuster.

Phoenix B - Kaisai Akuma - Sabertooth - Yukino Agria

"Because Phoenix Team B came first, two people will be after Kaisai and because of the odd numbers." Chapati said.

"Wait, what?!" Kaisai exclaimed.

"Good luck mages and now... Begin!"

Chapter Four: Cat And Mouse.

"So, Eve is after the Fairy Tail girl and the Quattro Cerberus guy is after Eve." Hibiki said.

"Come on Eve! You can do it!" Jenny shouted. Eve was running through the maze. He spotted Juvia and was about to attack her, but then he was struck with ice, by Lyon.

"1 point for Lamia Scale!" Chapati announced and everyone cheered, well, the people who were rooting for Lamia Scale cheered at least. Suddenly, a picture of Yukichi appeared in front of him.

To Yukichi...

Yukichi was running through the maze. She stopped when writing appeared in front of her saying 'Lyon Vastia is now after you.'

"Great." Yukichi said. She continued to run, until she ran into Gray. The two jumped away from each other and Yukichi's arm turned into her demonic ice claw arm.

"Oh crap." Gray said as he ran off. Yukichi chased after him. Gray ran faster and faster, until he ran into Lyon. Gray was about to attack Lyon, but then Yukichi smashed the ground in between them, coursing them to fall over. A picture of Juvia then appeared.

"Yukichi took down both her cat and mouse! Three points!"

"So two points for taking down your cat? I suppose that's far." Mira said.

To Yukino...

Yukino and Beth were running together to try and find Kaisai, but what happened next shocked them both. Kaisai smashed the ground with her fire demonic claw, coursing them to fall to the ground and to be transported out. A picture of Jäger then appeared.

"Incredible! 5 points for Kaisai Akuma!"

"Five?!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Yukino and Beth were after Kaisai. Kaisai was after Yukino." Erza explained.  Kaisai was looking for Jäger, but then a picture of Juvia appeared.

"One point for Fairy Tail B Team!" Chapati announced.

"Damn it." Kaisai said, but she was suddenly shot in the back with a water slicer.

"Another 3 points for Fairy Tail B! Juvia Lockser is on fire today!" Chapati said. The ground began to shake and the maze began to go underground. Once the maze was clear, Yukichi and  Juvia were on the ground. "The final of the first round! The last one standing shall gain 10 points!" Chapati announced. The two stood up.

"Juvia apologizes in advance because Juvia thinks that Yukichi-Chan seems nice." Juvia said.

"Same here and if I hurt you or scare you again with my demon form, sorry." Yukichi said.

"What?" Juvia asked as she went stiff.

"Focus Juvia!" Gajeel shouted.

"Right! Juvia must win this!" Juvia said. Yukichi looked down.

"And begin!" Yukichi didn't move. Juvia ran towards Yukichi.

"Water Slicer!" Juvia shouted. Yukichi smirked. She looked up and her eyes were glowing. Juvia's eyes went wide. As the water slicer touched Yukichi, it turned to ice and smashes. Yukichi lifted her arm up and the ice began to float.

"Not to be mean or anything, but being a water mage and going against me isn't a good thing. Any type of water magic that touches me will instantly turn to ice." Yukichi said. She moved her arm and the ice changed shape. They turned into an ice bow and arrow. Yukichi picked the bow up and aimed the arrow at Juvia. Suddenly, six more appeared, to make seven in total. "Ice arrows!" Yukichi shouted. Gray's eyes went wide as he saw the ice bow, which began to glow.

"I saw that last night..." He thought.

Both guilds were ready to fight, but then some sort of ice arrow shot the other guild's orb. Everyone's eyes went wide. Gray noticed an ice bow and arrow being held by someone in the shadows, but then it vanished.

"What was that?" Gray asked.

The arrows went straight through Juvia's water body, which made Juvia smile. The crowd began to whisper among themselves.

"Who will win?"

"It went straight through her! Does that mean this will be a tie?"

"Funny. Physical attacks do not affect Juvia, so this will be a draw and Fairy Tail B Team shall be at number one because of the points Juvia gained." Juvia explained with a confident smile, but suddenly, Yukichi was in front of her.

"What if I freeze you?" She asked as she put her hand on Juvia's stomach. Juvia gasped as she slowly turned to ice. Yukichi stood properly and smile. "You did well though. Those arrows would have knocked you down in an instant, which proves you're strong." Yukichi said. Juvia smiled before she became fully ice. After a minute of nothing happening, Chapati finally spoke.

"And the winner is Yukichi of the Phoenix Guild Team A!" Everyone cheered and Yukichi put her hand in the air.

1. Phoenix A - 13 points.

2. Phoenix B - 5

3. Fairy Tail B - 4

4. Lamia Scale - 1

5. Quattro Cerberus - 0

5. Blue Pegasus - 0

5. Fairy Tail A - 0

5. Mermaid Heel - 0

5. Sabertooth - 0

"And The Phoenix Guild Team A are at the top with Phoenix B Team second and Fairy Tail B Team third!" Chapati explained. Many people in the crowd cheered loudly for the three teams at the top as they were shown on the screens. Each team in the top three were shown on three screens each.

"We're tied in last with four other guilds. Wait ago Stripper." Natsu said.

"You trying to start something Pyro?!" Gray shouted.

"Let's go stripper!" Natsu shouted.

"Knock it off!" Erza shouted.

"Yes ma'am." They both said.

"And the next round is a race! Guilds, choose your fastest wizard to take part!" Chapati announced.

"Let me go!" Natsu said.

"Don't you remember what happened last year?" Lucy asked. Natsu had a question mark leave his head.

"The train." Wendy said. Natsu went pale.

"I'll sit this one out." He said as he sat down.

TBC...