Chapter Two: Making it to the Games.

"Greetings kabo. Welcome to the Grand Magic Games everyone Kabo." He said. "This year, each guild will have to go into this building Kabo." Mato explained. A large building on an island floating in the sky appeared, next to the hologram. "You must make it through here with a magic orb that you will be given Kabo. You have to make it out of the building with your orb Kabo. The first 8 will be in the Grand Magic Games, which starts tomorrow Kabo." Mato explained. Stairs leading to the building appeared outside the window of many inns. "Good luck kabo!" Mato shouted.

"Let's go!" Erza said. She, Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Wendy climbed out of the window and on the stairs. They then ran up the stairs to an entrance, where a red orb was floating. Erza took the orb and the door opened. "Come on." Erza said as the five walked through the door. As they all walked through, the door was slammed shut behind them.

"Begin." They heard someone say.

"Let's do this." Natsu grinned.

Chapter Two: Making it to the Games.

The Fairy Tail team walked through darks halls, which lit up as they passed.

"This place is creepy." Lucy said.

"Y-yeah." Wendy agreed. They continued to walk through, until they heard a scream, which coursed them all to jump. They looked and saw the Phoenix team. Etsuko and Yukichi were snickering while Daisuke sighed and Naomi and Emiko were shaking.

"Don't do that!" Emiko shouted.

"Come on. We need to get through here." Daisuke said.

"B-but I'm scared!" Naomi cried.

"Oh, hey guys!" Natsu shouted. They all looked at the Fairy Tail group.

"We have to go. We can't have anyone following us." Yukichi whispered.

"Etsuko." Daisuke said. Etsuko nodded. She got a fire in her hand and threw it at the Fairy Tail lot. They all dodged it by falling to the ground.

"Hey! What's the big...idea... Where did they go?" Gray asked. The rest of the team looked up and saw that the Phoenix Guild had disappeared.

"Come on. We must make it through to the Games." Erza said. They nodded and walked through the halls, until they collided with a guild. Both guilds were ready to fight, but then some sort of ice arrow shot the other guild's orb. Everyone's eyes went wide. Gray noticed an ice bow and arrow being held by someone in the shadows, but then it vanished.

"What was that?" Gray asked. Suddenly, the opposing guild were transported out of the building.

"So that's what happens. Destroy another guild's orb and they lose." Erza said.

"So we need to make sure ours don't get destroyed?" Lucy asked.

"Pretty much." Erza said.

"So we destroy other guild's orbs before they have a chance to destroy ours, that sounds easy." Natsu said. They began to run through the halls. They ran into many guilds and destroyed many orbs. Wendy and Lucy were mostly following and trying to help with what directions they were supposed to take.

"I don't think we should get involved with that." Lucy said. Natsu and Gray were knocking a guild out with Erza.

"I agree." Wendy said. Once they were done with that guild, they went on, only to find Twilight Orge. Fairy Tail ended up beating them with ease and soon, were standing in front of a big golden door.

"This must be it." Erza said. She opened the door. They were all blinded with a bright light. They walked through and their eyes adjusted.

"Well done Fairy Tail kabo!" They looked to see Mato standing there. "You're through to the Grand Magic Games Kabo." He said.

"You highness." Erza said.

"No, I'm Mato Kabo!"

"Mato, what place did we come in?" Erza asked.

"6th Kabo!" Mato said.

"What? Who came first?!" Gray asked.

"You'll have to wait until tomorrow Kabo!" Mato said. They all sighed. Stairs appeared in front of them, which lead to their inn. They walked down the stairs.

"I wonder who came first." Wendy said.

"Do you think it could have been the Phoenix Guild?" Lucy asked.

"Maybe. We'll have to wait until tomorrow." Erza said.

The Next Day...

Everyone were at the Grand Magic Games. They has announced who had come 8th to 3rd. Two guilds came at a tie, so they added 9 guilds to make it more exciting.

Tied at 8th - Quattro Cerberus and Blue Pegasus.

7th - Lamia Scale.

6th - Fairy Tail A Team.

5th - Mermaid Heel.

4th - Fairy Tail B Team.

3rd - Sabertooth.

"Second, entering the Grand Magic Games for the first time, the Phoenix Guild!" Chapati Lola announced. The Phoenix Guild came out with Daisuke leading, followed by Yukichi and Etsuko, followed by Naomi and Emiko. "Leading the team is Daisuke Akio, one of the strongest mages in the Phoenix Guild. He has the magic of Requip and from what I've heard, he has a secret power that no one knows of." Chapati explained. "Following him is the Flame dragon slayer of the Phoenix Guild, Etsuko Flame. Next to her is Yukichi Akuma of the Akuma Clan. She is an ice demon and is equally as strong as Etsuko Flame." Chapati said, which coursed Etsuko and Yukichi to have veins pop out at the last statement. "Following them is the celestial mage of the guild and a spirit dragon slayer, Emiko Seishin. Standing with her is Naomi Aine, the younger sister to the beautiful mage, Kiyomi Aine. We are not sure what power Naomi holds, but look forward to seeing it." Chapati explained.

"If they're second, who's first?" Erza asked.

"And 1st is-! I don't believe it. Phoenix Guild B Team?!"

"What?!" The others exclaimed. Kaisai, Kiyomi, Jinsune, Akihito and Yuuji walked out. Jinsune was leading them with a big grin. Following was Kiyomi and Yuuji, who were simply smiling, although Yuuji did look awkward. Kaisai was grinning while waving and Akihito was just... Emotionless. "Wow! What an unexpected turn out of events! Jinsune, a strong mage is leading them. The beautiful Kiyomi Aine, who possesses takeover magic, is following with Yuuji Haku, a mage who can change the size of his opponent and possesses the five elements as magic! Following them is Kaisai Akuma of the Akuma Clan, who is a fire demon. With her is Akihito Hisoka, a mage of many talents!" Chapati explained.

TBC...