Chapter Twelve: The True Power Of The Flame Dragon Slayer.

Chapter Twelve: The True  Power Of The Flame Dragon Slayer.

After everyone settled down, they were waiting for the next match to be announced. All that was known was that it would be Phoenix A Vs Blue Pegasus team.

"Urgh, hurry up already! The suspense is killing me!" Etsuko said.

"Relax. You'll find out soon." Emiko said.

"But I wanna go! I haven't fought once!" Etsuko cried.

"And here are the opponents! Etsuko Flame VS Eve Tearm!" 

"Yes!" Etsuko cheered. "It's about time." She grinned.

"Etsuko's going up? I hope the place doesn't get burnt down from what I heard." Mirajane said.

"What do you mean?" Cana asked.

"Didn't you hear?" Mira asked. The Fairy Tail B team looked at her in confusion. "She's just as destructive as Natsu." Mira explained.

"Oh dear..." Juvia said.

"Let's hope the arena doesn't get destroyed." Laxus said.

...

Eve and Etsuko were facing each other in the arena. The match just began and Eve began to speak.

"It's a shame I have to fight someone as beautiful as you. I don't want to ruin your beauty." 

"I feel like you're expecting to win." Etsuko said. Flames went around her fists and began to come out of her eyes. Everyone went slightly wide eyed at her. "Well I'm afraid that's not going to happen." She said with a grin.

"Well, I can always freeze your flames." Eve said as snow went around them.

"Just how weak do you think I am?" Etsuko asked as she jumped up. She then crashed into the ground next to Eve and coursed a hole. The ground also shook, which coursed him to fall over. Eve managed to get back up and back away from Etsuko. "C'mon, don't run." Etsuko said. Flames went around her fists. She then punched the ground. Cracks in the ground appeared and got closer to Eve, when suddenly, flames hit him from below.

"Ah!" Eve screamed.

"Ouch! That's gotta hurt!" The announcer said. Eve fell to the ground. He then got up and wobbled. Just as he was about to cast a spell, Etsuko jumped back onto the wall. She then began to run around the wall as flames went around her feet.

"What is she doing?" Lucy asked. Etsuko's speed increased as she was only a blur.

"Flame dragon roar!" She shouted. Flames began to form some sort of tornado around Eve.

"It's so hot." Eve said as he wiped some sweat off his forehead. Suddenly, Etsuko jumped through the flames and smirked.

"Get ready for a show kid!" Etsuko said as she put her hands up.

"Kid?! I'm older than you!" Eve exclaimed. The tornado seemed to move around faster and began to close in. A strong wind also began to push Eve around. "Just who are you? I don't remember seeing someone with magic like this other than Natsu Dragneel before." Eve said. Etsuko smirked.

"I'm Etsuko Flame! Flame dragon slayer! Let's just say, things become extremely hot when I'm around." She grinned.

"Is that a fire tornado?! It's so hot!" Gray exclaimed. He had already stripped.

"Awesome!" Natsu exclaimed in excitement. Suddenly, the flames began to get thinner until they completely evaporated. Everyone's eyes went wide when they saw Eve on the ground, and Etsuko grinning.

"And Etsuko Flame is the winner!" Everyone cheered.

"Just what did you do to that poor boy?!" Kino exclaimed furiously.

"I just made the fire go around him. Sheesh." Etsuko huffed.

"The Phoenix Guild truly are an amazing guild! They might be on top this year!"

1. Phoenix A - 33 

2. Fairy Tail B - 27

3 Phoenix B - 23

4. Mermaid Heel - 14

5. Sabertooth - 11

6. Fairy Tail A - 10

6. Quattro Cerberus – 5

7. Blue Pegasus - 5

8. Lamia Scale - 4

"We're 5th?! We used to be first! What happened to us?!" Sting exclaimed.

"Don't worry Sting, we'll win the points back." Rufus said.

"They're at the top again..." Makarov said.

Throughout the rest of day 2, there were two more fights...

Sabertooth V Fairy Tail A - Rogue V Lucy.

Rogue won that battle, earning 10 points for Sabertooth. Poor Lucy :(

Mermaid Heel V fairy Tail B V Quatro Cerberus - Arana V Gajeel V Rocker

Straight away, Gajeel knocked Rocker out, but while he wasn't looking, Arana used her web shot and got Gajeel out. Gajeel Earned 5 points, Aran earned 10 and Rocker earned 0.

The scores after Day 2 were:

1. Phoenix A - 33

2. Fairy Tail B - 32

Mermaid Heel - 24

4. Phoenix B - 23

5. Sabertooth - 21

6. Fairy Tail A - 10

6. Quattro Cerberus – 5

7. Blue Pegasus - 5

8. Lamia Scale - 4

Once the day ended, and all the guilds returned to their inns. Once again, the Phoenix Guild celebrated their victory with being first. Hakuoh sighed as she made it out of the inn alive.

"These parties are unnecessary." She said. She then sighed. "Come on out Akihito." She said. Akihito jumped off the roof of the inn and landed in front of her. "Your escape root was the roof?" She questioned. Akihito nodded.

"I don't want a repeat of last night." Akihito said with a sigh.

"Oh yeah... You getting drunk and telling everyone to keep their hands off Kaisai because she's yours." Hakuoh said.

"Shut up! I was intoxicated with alcohol!" Akihito exclaimed with a blush on his cheeks.

"Whatever you say." Hakuoh said.

"How do you do that?" Akihito asked.

"Do what?" Hakuoh asked.

"Have that emotionless face on all the time." Akihito said. A vein popped out of Hakuoh's head as her eye brown twitched. "Never mind." He said. Hakuoh rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. All of a suddenly, Hakuoh's eyes went wide. "Hakuoh?" Akihito questioned. Hakuoh pulled Akihito behind her and put her arm out. A shield appeared. Just then a small comic hit the shield. Hakuoh put both hands on the shield and Akihito's eyes went wide. "She never has to use two hands!" He thought. Just then, the comic exploded, which threw both Akihito and Hakuoh into a wall. The entire guild ran out of the inn.

"What happened here?" Kino asked with wide eyes. Akihito scratched the back of his head. His eyes then went wide when he saw Hakuoh on the ground, not moving.

"Hakuoh!" He exclaimed he he crawled to her. Everyone surrounded her. 

Tbc...