Chapter Fourteen: Disasters.

During the next day, the games went well. The first day went in Fairy Tail's and Sabertooth's favour.

All Guild Match: Hidden. Winner: Sabertooth Rufus Lore.

First match: Mermaid Heel V Sabertooth - Yukino V Miliana. Winner: Sabertooth Yukino.

Second Match: Fairy Tail B V Quattro Cerberus - Laxus V Warcry. Winner: Fairy Tail B Laxus.

Third Match: Phoenix A V Lamia Scale: Daisuke V Lyon. Winner: Tie. (Fire began to shoot from the sky and interrupted the match, so they both got 5 points each.)

Fourth Match: Fairy Tail A V Phoenix B V Blue Pegasus: Natsu V Jitsune V Hibiki. Winner: Fairy Tail A Natsu.

1. Phoenix A - 38

2. Fairy Tail B - 37

3. Sabertooth - 31

4. Phoenix B - 23

5. Fairy Tail A - 20

6. Mermaid Heel - 14

7.Lamia Scale - 8

8.  Quattro Cerberus – 5

8. Blue Pegasus - 5

(So much math 😵😵😵😵)

The next day was the fourth day, which was a rest day. All the guilds were taking a break from the games.

"We're number one by the grip of our teeth. We need to do better... And after yesterday, someone out there is trying to stop us." Kino said.

"Damn it!" Etsuko exclaimed as she punched a wall with flames around her fist.

"Hey! This isn't the guild! You can't destroy the place!" A guild member said.

"How are we supposed to even participate while being attacked?! Who the hell think it's ok to start a war with us?!" She exclaimed.

"Etsuko, calm down." Kiyomi said. She was out of bandages, but she was still in a wheel chair.

"How can I calm down?! Look at you! You're in a wheel chair! Daisuke was attacked by fire balls yesterday!" Etsuko said.

"You need to cool off." Emiko sighed.

"Besides. It's not you guys they're after. It's us." Yukichi said as she sat with Kaisai and Hana.

"Maybe..." Kaisai began to say. She looked at Yukichi as everyone looked at her. "We should go and face whoever this is." Kaisai said.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Yuuji exclaimed.

"You don't even have your markings yet. You don't have the full Akuma powers so how are you supposed to fight?" Hana asked. Kaisai looked down.

"What do you mean?" Emiko asked.

"An Akuma does not have their full powers until they discover their markings. They are born with marking, but they soon disappear and we have to rediscover them." Yukichi explained.

"Who cares about that right now! I say we all go and teach them not to mess with us!" Etsuko said.

"Come on Nao. It's our turn to cool her off." Emiko sighed. Her and Naomi grabbed one of Etsuko's arms. "Come on! You need to cool off!" Emiko said.

"Where are we going?" Etsuko questioned, completely forgetting about the attacks.

"There's a pool here. Apparently it's been rebuilt recently due to some damages. Today is it's first day of being reopened." Naomi explained.