Chapter Eleven: Naomi's True power.

"What are you?"

"I am a takeover mage. My kind of takeover form is a form of a goddess." Naomi said.

"No way..." Wendy gasped.

"A takeover mage with the power of a Goddess?! She's only a kid!" Lyon gasped.

"How does someone so small posses so much power?" Rogue asked.

"I could feel a strong magical energy from her before. This must be what it was." Ichiya said.

"You're a God Slayer?!" Sherria exclaimed.

"Technically." Naomi said. "This is one of my favorites. Nuit, the Goddess of the sky." Naomi said.

Chapter Eleven: Naomi's True Power.

"Who knew Naomi had a Goddess takeover form?" Flame said.

"Pfft. It was obvious." Etsuko said.

"Really?" Yukichi asked, lifting her eyebrow.

"Totally. Of cause she would be a takeover mage. Kiyomi's her older sister." Etsuko said.

"But what about the Goddess part?" Emiko asked.

"You're a celestial mage. Couldn't you sense that light, strong energy from her?" Etsuko asked. Emiko sweat dropped.

"No..." Emiko said.

"Well, I guess you're not as strong as I thought you were." Etsuko said.

"Hey!" Emiko shouted.

"I hope you're ready Sherria!" Naomi said as she put her hands up. A wind began to go around her hands. Everyone's hair was flying and many girl's skirts were lifting up.

"Ah!" Lucy screamed, holding down her skirt.

"This kid's magic is great." Macao said with a nose bleed.

"Yeah..." Wakaba said with a nose bleed.

"Naomi! Please stop the wind!" Yukino shouted as she and Minerva tried to keep their skirts down.

"Now. Sky Goddess's windy storm!" Naomi shouted. Many tornadoes began to fly around in the arena. They went around Sherria. She tried to destroy then and eat them, but nothing was working.

"What's going on?" Sherria asked. She was then lifted in the air by a tornado, which soon evaporated, causing her to fall to the ground. Sherria got up, holding her stomach. "That ride made me feel a little sick." She said, turning slightly green.

"Sorry about that." Sherria's eyes went wide as Naomi suddenly appeared in front of her. "Sky goddess star slash!" Naomi shouted. She slashed Sherria with a blue air as sharp as blades. The slash was sparkly, like it had stars inside it.

"Ah!" Sherria screamed as she went back. Sherria fell to the ground and held her stomach. "What? Some reason I can't heal myself as quickly." Sherria thought.

"You're trying to heal yourself right?" Naomi asked.

"How..."

"The Goddess Star Slash isn't a major attack. It'll send you back and cut you a little, but what it mostly does is slow down your magical energy. Sky God Slayers can heal themselves, so I slowed down your healing magic." Naomi said. Sherria's eyes went wide.

"Who is this girl?" Sherry asked.

"I'm glad I got an opponent like you. I hope we can be friends after this." Naomi smiled.

"Naomi is amazing." Wendy gasped.

"Sure. I'd like that." Sherria said with a smile.

"Now. Time for the finale." Naomi said.

"What?" Sherria asked. Naomi began to take in the air.

"Naomi, please save some air for us." Emiko shouted with a cough. Naomi finished taking in the air. She then began to float in the air and span around as the air she ate, came out of her mouth.

"Sky Goddess Comet!" Naomi shouted. She began to spin around so fast. Air went completely around her. Naomi began to go towards Sherria. Naomi then hit the ground next to Sherria, causing Sherria to be lifted up in the air from the smashing of the ground. When Sherria landed, her eyes were spinning. Naomi got up and wiped some sweat off her forehead while panting.

"And the winner is Naomi Aine!" Everyone began to cheer.

"She's incredible." Yuuji said with a smile on his face.

"Ohhhhhh. Lover boy's at it again." Kaisai said. Yuuji froze.

"Just confess already." Akihito said with a sigh.

"It's not like that!" Yuuji exclaimed.

"So you don't like Nao?" Jitsune asked.

"I didn't say that!" Yuuji said.

"So you do?" Kiyomi asked with a giggle.

"Ack!" Yuuji said. Everyone laughed as Yuuji sighed with a blush covering his face. Yuuji then looked at Naomi, who seemed tired. "Something's not right..." He said. Naomi began to fall slightly. "Nao!" He shouted. Yuuji ran into the arena and managed to catch Naomi in time by sliding on the ground, just before she hit the ground. "Naomi?" Yuuji asked. Naomi then slowly turned back to her human form.

"I... Shouldn't have used... That last attack..." Naomi said weakly.

"What? What did it do to you?" Yuuji asked. Paramedics ran into the arena and took both Sherria and Naomi. Yuuji ran after them to go with Naomi.

"What happened to her?" Jitsune asked.

"Half of Naomi's magical energy is in a special gem that she hides under her gloves on her arms. She has two which hold a quarter of her magic. Once she takes them off, she gains her full power." Kiyomi explained.

"Why?" Akihito asked.

"It's because her Goddess takeover form isn't complete, isn't it?" Hakuoh asked. Kiyomi nodded.

"Not complete?" Kaisai asked.

"If she was to have full power, the Goddess' would take over Naomi's mind and body." Hakuoh explained.

"I see." Akihito said.

"I'm still confused." Kaisai said.

"Because you're an idiot." Akihito said. Kaisai had a vein pop out as he cheeks puffed out.

"I'm still confused by the fact that since Naomi's taken over them, they shouldn't be able to take over her, right?" Kaisai asked, angrily. Akihito put his hand to his chin.

"You have a good question for once." He said. Kaisai had another vein pop out. She went to hit him, but Jinsune was holding her back.

"Well Naomi is one of those girls that feels bad for forcing someone to do something." Kiyomi explained, smiling.

"Ah, I see now." Kaisai said, still being held by Jinsune. The team then looked up at the score boards.

1. Fairy Tail B - 27

2. Phoenix A - 23

3 Phoenix B - 23

4. Mermaid Heel - 14

5. Sabertooth - 11

6. Fairy Tail A - 10

6. Quattro Cerberus - 5

7. Blue Pegasus - 5

8. Lamia Scale - 4

Tbc...