=5= Yours and their pet dog

=Levi=

You got a German Shepherd, and named him Ace. Which means 'Noble at Birth' in French.

Why?

Because Levi wanted him to have a French name that meant something, also the only way you could get a dog was if it wasn't a 'pathetic small' dog.

 =Eren=

You got a Golden Retriever, and named him Ludwig.

Why?

Because you both thought he was the cutest puppy you had ever seen, so when you found out how much it cost you were disappointed that you couldn't get it. About a week later Eren showed up home with the little puppy. So you let Eren name him.

 =Armin= 

You got a Border Collie, and named her Beatrice.

Why?

Because he once read a book with the main characters name was Beatrice and begged you to let him name the dog. You eventually gave in.

=Jean=

You got a Alaskan Malamute, and named him Gilbert.

Why?

You wanted Jean to pick out a name, and Jean being under pressure of course said the first name that popped to his head...which happened to be Gilbert.

 =Bertholdt=  

You got a Siberian Husky, and named her Lily. 

Why?

Because Bertholdt was the one who had found her in an alleyway hurt, so being the gentle giant he is brought her home. You of course let her stay and decided to name her after a flower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Links to the Dogs will be in the comments below.