=Levi= 2 Request

Lizzy's POV:

Bring! Bring! Bring!

At the sound of ringing I look over to see my phone light up with my boyfriend's, Eren's, number popping up in glowing white numbers. Smiling I quickly pick it up answering it.

"Hey Eren." I greet cheerfully looking up from my paperwork to look out my window at the day's snowy and cloudy sky. 

"Oh, hey Liz. So, uh look..." he trails off and I can hear the awkwardness in his tone as a wave of worry crashes over me and I straighten instantly. "I wanted to say that..." I held my breath, fearful at what he was going to say next. "We should break up." There it was, those dreaded words. "Look, it's not you. You're just not, my type. I'm sorry." I can feel the hot tears gathering in my eyes but I quickly wipe them away with my sleeve.

"N-no, it's alright. I understand." I reply quietly, glad that my voice doesn't waver or crack. "I have to go now. Bye." Quickly I hang up, not caring or waiting for a response. Standing I swiftly walk over to the door pulling on my favorite jacket and boots before walking out into the cold atmosphere.

-x-

Ring!

I sniffle and wipe the already melting snow from my face as I enter the nearly empty Starbucks. Shaking off the rain I walk in grateful at the warmth that meets my skin, ridding it of the previous cold. Not bothering to straighten my posture I let my shoulders slump as I shuffle up to the counter. 

"Welcome to Starbucks. We hope your days been swell ya-da ya-da ya-da. What the fuck do you want?" A rather gruff and grumpy voice greets in a dry tone. Turning I find my deep gray eyes landing on a rather short man with onyx black hair neatly styled in an undercut. His steel gray eyes piercing my soul as I flinch, he didn't look to happy and that scowl on his face was definitely not welcoming. "Well? What the fuck do you want?" He sighs crossing his pale arms over his green apron.

"U-um...j-ust a hot chocolate with soy m-milk please." I shyly mutter, subconsciously taking a step back from the intimidating man. He grunts before turning back around as he goes about to prepare my drink. I awkwardly glance around the shop before I spot the last customer (which happened to be a woman with brown hair tied up in a ponytail and thick rimmed glasses) picking up her laptop and sending me a thumbs up before leaving. Flinching at the sound of the door closing I shift to my other foot uncomfortably.

"Tch. Here's your drink brat. That'll be three dollars and seventy five cents." He says placing the said drink on the counter as I quickly thank him and give him the money. Picking up my drink I notice a little slip of paper sticking out from the cardboard wrapped around the cup. Confused I pull it and I carefully unfold it.

Call me.

568 - 771 - 5506

(Please don't actually call this number!) 

I feel the blood rush to my face as I look up at him shocked to see that he's already turned away working on something. Blinking a few times I let a small smile crawl onto my face before I walk out. 

Maybe today isn't too bad.

---

This is very much overdue request for @Levi_Lianna_Luvs. I'm terribly sorry this is so late, I've had a huge case of writers block. Hope you can forgive me and I hope you enjoy it. As well as requests are closed for now, they will probably open later sometime this year.