=Armin= 1 Request

Olivia's POV:

Traitor! Monster! Kill her! 

Chants and shouts from civilians as I'm shoved through the crowd, my hands chained and bound behind my back. My head was hung as I let my two black twin braids hang down, I could feel Levi's comforting stare on my back as I was shoved over to the Survey Corps.

"You'd better watch your monster, Ackerman." A military soldier spits before they take my handcuffs off. Bringing my wrists to my chest I rub the raw skin as Levi just leads me in the Survey Headquarters. 

                                                                                         -x-

"Tch. I'm not letting you fucking come on this damned expedition!" Levi spat at me as I snarl at him.

"I have every right to go out there and fight! This is more important to me, now more than ever. I need to prove that I can be trusted, Levi! Why can't you see that!?" I ask as he just narrows his eyes at me, locking his gray eyes with my purple ones. "Besides, it's Erwin's call. Not yours." with that I storm out of the room. 

                                                                                         -x-

The mission...it....it failed....but how? I just look down at the corpses around me, a grim look on my face. Gritting my teeth I reluctantly get on my horse as I start to ride away from my dead team. But just as I'm about to change directions I'm surprised by an abnormal titan jumping out from behind the trees as it pounces onto me like a cat on a mouse. I have no time to react and I'm pressed to the ground, and I can hear my horse's distressed whiny as The titan picks me up in its hand, my horse running away. Looking at the titan in the face I just blink, maybe I deserved to die. Maybe this was how I was meant to. Closing my eyes I wait as the titan brings me closer to its jaws, but instead of eating me in one bite it takes my arm in its mouth before biting down. I let out a scream as an excruciating pain burns in my shoulder as I feel the bone snap and separate from my body.

"Olivia!" I hear a familiar voice scream before I feel the titan's jaw pull away only for the body to start to fall limply to the ground. I clutch my bleeding shoulder as I feel hot tears stream down my face. "Are you alright!?" I shake my head and Armin hurries to cut the titan's fingers away as he then helps me to my feet as I lean heavily on him. "What happened?"

"They're dead...they're all dead..." I mutter as he starts to whisper words of comfort to me, but I don't hear them. My vision has gone blank.

                                                                                               -x-

I groan softly as I slowly blink my eyes open. Looking over at my right shoulder to see that my arm was no longer there. Tightly closing my eyes I lean back against the pillow letting out a deep sigh. So it wasn't a dream. I think miserably.

Creak!

I open my eyes to see Armin standing in the doorway a tray with tea and bread on it. "Oh! You're awake! How are you feeling?" he asks rushing over to me, setting the tray onto the table as he grabs my left hand in his and I can only stare at it. He seems to notice before quickly pulling away. "Oh, I'm sorry. That was inapproptriate of me." He apologizes and I just take his hand in mine again.

"No I liked it." I say my voice hoarse from misuse. "And I'm about as fine as a person who just lost their arm could be." I weakly smile at him as he smiles sadly at me.

"W-well, I think you look j-just as beautiful..." he says his voice getting quieter with every word. We both blush as I nod.

"T-thanks..." I say before shaking my head clear. "So um Armin...I've been thinking..." he just tilts his head to the side as I tightly squeeze his hand. "I want to tell you something, but you have to promise that you won't stop being my friend."

"Why would I ever stop being your friend? I wouldn't be much of a friend then would I?" he says with a full out smile this time and I relax somewhat.

"Well....I'm like Eren...." I start off unsure and hesitant as he just blinks at me. "I'm a titan shifter. The uh, the stamina titan to be exact." I cough out awkwardly.

"Oh..." is all he says and I just stare at him in shock. That's all he has to say!? What kind of reaction is that!? "Well, I'm still friends with Armin aren't I? So why should you be any different?" He smiles, a small blush on his face.

"Yea...w-well there is also another thing..." I say before clearing my throat. "I uh.....well I kind of...have a small...crush on you." I hold my breath as I wait for a reaction.

"R-really?" he asks in surprise as I just nod. "Well I like you too." he smiles at me a blush on his face. "M-may I uh, kiss you?" I nod and he leans down softly and delicately pressing his lips to mine. They're soft and warm just like I imagined. "So...does this mean you're my girlfriend now?"

I smile at him, our noses brushing against each other. "Yes." with that I press another sweet kiss to his lips.

---

This was a request for @NepetaLeijonn. I hope you enjoyed it, and sorry for the long wait!